Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
It could have been a bit less, again i’m not entirely sure. But I was surprised too, I was under the impression that interviews ended in March.
That must have been the last interview they give, right? It is already late and next cycle is coming

It could have been a bit less, again i’m not entirely sure. But I was surprised too, I was under the impression that interviews ended in March.
I think some of those were for deferred admissions for Class of 2028!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
From the past posts, they seem like acceptances were sent out biweekly. So I am expecting some movements next week, and then two weeks after, etc... Let's cheer up!

Hope that number is correct. Maybe not everyone on the group me chat
I know I only recently joined the GroupMe because I am waiting to get off the waitlist at a different school, I'm sure there's a lot of other people in the same boat. Don't lose hope! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone🤞

Has anyone heard back from being on the waitlist? Or does anyone know when they stop taking people from it?

I know I only recently joined the GroupMe because I am waiting to get off the waitlist at a different school, I'm sure there's a lot of other people in the same boat. Don't lose hope! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone🤞
That groupme is the unofficial one, anyone can join. They made an exclusive one for people who are attending for sure. Now there's 170 of us.

Anyone knows when we should expect to hear anything from Tufts? I’ve been on the waitlist since early Feb and no communication from them :(

Anyone knows when we should expect to hear anything from Tufts? I’ve been on the waitlist since early Feb and no communication from them :(
Have you reached out to them? I tried emailing them but no response, praying we hear back soon