Tufts vs Temple !!?? HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hamyisbeastly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide between these two schools. Wondering what other peoples opinion on them are!!! Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

What's important to you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Few things that I can think of being different are: the mandatory vs non-mandatory classes, temple seems like its cheaper (with interest and increase in tuition, about 50k cheaper) and location.

Is one much cheaper than the other? I've heard that both offer a strong clinical education.

Congrats on getting into both of them!

They're both pretty equal (Temple perhaps having better clinical education).

IMO - go to Temple. Tufts is basically the same price as NYU (Boston is just as expensive, but colder, and with less things to do)

Trust me, being $400,000 isn't very fun... it's gonna take you 30 years to pay that all off

Temple is much cheaper than Tufts from a financial standpoint I would go there! But it is ultimately up to you!

Temple is in north philly--tufts is in a pretty safe area of boston, and boston on the whole is a much safer city than philly. If money is similar I would go to tufts no question, and I believe their facilities are way nicer.