Tufts--will it be this week, big/small envelope or e-mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrFlower

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just want to know what to expect. Are acceptances sent via mail or e-mail, and if it's by mail--big or small envelope?

Yikes, crossing my fingers for an acceptance this week! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure about envelope size, but supposedly letters are to be mailed by the end of this week. I'm getting this from another poster on another thread who interviewed at Tufts the first week of December.

So......anybody hear yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year the first acceptances were on 12/15 via snail mail (yes, I checked the old thread bc I'm a loser and I want to get in to Tufts).

Hi Guys
Just wanted to let you know that I called Tufts today, hoping to hear from them before having to send in a non-refundable deposit to a DO school. They said that they will absolutely not tell you anything over the phone but that the letters of aceptance are going out either this coming Monday or Tuesday. Good Luck!

Thanks Cheese. Nothing medically related came in the mail today. Maybe tomorrow will be a big day...

Edit: Mstar, that's disappointing, but I've waited this long, I guess another few days won't be a disaster. Except that I'm going away on the 22nd for two weeks!

mstar said:
Hi Guys
Just wanted to let you know that I called Tufts today, hoping to hear from them before having to send in a non-refundable deposit to a DO school. They said that they will absolutely not tell you anything over the phone but that the letters of aceptance are going out either this coming Monday or Tuesday. Good Luck!

Thanks for calling them.

Man, I am going to be away during that time. Sucks.