Tulane's Postbacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mickeybaby4889

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten accepted or rejected by Tulane's Postbacc program (specifically the microbiology and immunology program)? If so, what was your ugpa, and your MCAT/GRE? If you were accepted, how did you like the program? Do you feel that it really prepares you for med school?

Members don't see this ad.

Tulane has several postbacs.

Program reviews and discussion from current and former students can be found in the Postbac forum, down under Interdisciplinary.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten accepted or rejected by Tulane's Postbacc program (specifically the microbiology and immunology program)? If so, what was your ugpa, and your MCAT/GRE? If you were accepted, how did you like the program? Do you feel that it really prepares you for med school?

Hello,

I was recently accepted to Tulane's Microbiology and Immunology 1 year master's program. My undergrad GPA was 3.46 and my GRE score was 147 verbal and 154 quantitative for a total of 301. I plan to start the program this August, So i cannot answer your other questions. I will be gladly to let you know how it goes in the future.

Hi,

I was accepted 4 days ago with a 3.3 undergrad gpa and a 3.65 grad gpa. 3 years of micro lab research (3 projects), and a 303 GRE 151 verbal and 152 quantitative .
I will probably be starting this August if Rutgers doesn't come through (my in state school). Feel free to ask any questions about the process.

Candii0305 and Hopefulonco21 That's Awesome! Congratulations, I'll definitely have questions for you guys in the future. Good Luck!