Two months until Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovemacaroons

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Need some advice to see if I can reach a target of 230 on Step 1. Currently, been juggling between classes and board prep. Only 40% of UW completed. Annotating UW notes on FA. Went through Pathoma once only, going for it a second time. Classes end the last week of April so I guess that is when the dedicated period will start. Step 1 is in mid June and so far I have taken the following:

COMSAE D in March-390.
Two weeks later
NBME 3- 165
Two weeks later
UWSA1- 190
Two weeks later
NBME 5- 206

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hit the books. Fundamental knowledge gap based on your scores. My advice moving forward, less reading, more questions. Your first and foremost priority should be to finish Uworld. Also, instead of annotating, whip out a phone or ipad and take pictures of your mistakes (saves time) and periodically review the pictures. Put them in photo albums based on the topic covered. Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users
By the way, not advocating for the distribution of these photos. Just use them to study and help you save time, then delete them after you take the exam. But yeah, Uworld questions and explanations are gold

Reactions: 1 users