two things i need to know!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dWiz

...ndn...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. If I apply online right now or in the coming few days, how much time do I have (1,2,3 months??) to take my DAT and turn the scores in to aadsas. Or do I fax the scores to all the schools?

2. Should I apply now or when I get my grades for this qaurter which would probably be around 20th of June. If I apply now, how do I send my grades later on?

Would appreciate any advice, thankss

Members don't see this ad.

dWiz said:
1. If I apply online right now or in the coming few days, how much time do I have (1,2,3 months??) to take my DAT and turn the scores in to aadsas. Or do I fax the scores to all the schools?

2. Should I apply now or when I get my grades for this qaurter which would probably be around 20th of June. If I apply now, how do I send my grades later on?

Would appreciate any advice, thankss

I am applying later on, in June, since I'm taking summer school. I called AADSAS and they made it pretty clear to me that they wouldn't update my file to include summer courses if I applied right now. They will only do updates for grades once, in January.

dWiz said:

You never send your DAT scores to AADSAS. You pay another $10 to ADA to send your DAT scores to each individual school.