Typical day in YOUR life as a med student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You don't need to study for the exam til 7 days away imo. Read over the study guides you make along the way each weekend (don't memorize...). Then with 5-7 days to go, start to memorize.

With all Step I review books and even course notes formatted for you, do you really need to make study guides?

I can see maybe annotating and highlighting the various materials, but actually writing out your own outline seems extreme to me.

Members don't see this ad.

It's pretty crazy how some folks are morning people and some are late sleepers. I envy you folks that can sleep till 11-12. If I don't get up at my normal time, the sun almost always wakes me up without fail. Even if I went to sleep at 3 or 4 the night before.

Ugh, I used to be a late sleeper...I remember the good ol' preclinical days when class at 9am was "early". I'm now an M4 and it's pathetic how excited I get on the (rare) days I get to "sleep late" and go in at 9am...just as now I get ridiculously excited about "getting out early" after spending a mere 7-8 hours at the hospital...

Savor your sleep while you can! :)

(Sleep deprivation aside, clinical years are awesome. Totally unpredictable schedule you have little control over, but awesome.)

With all Step I review books and even course notes formatted for you, do you really need to make study guides?

I can see maybe annotating and highlighting the various materials, but actually writing out your own outline seems extreme to me.

My school is systems-based. So we had MSK, then nervous, cardio, pulmonary, endocrine, and GI last. The books weren't written that way and neither was Netter's so we had to flip through pages back and forth. I never bought textbooks (except Netter's) and worked off the PPTs (that's all they gave us).

Since I don't like going through PPTs, I would just copy and paste most parts of it into one Word doc along with pics if I needed it (I'm not a picture person except physio with graphs...keep in mind i memorized Netter's by then for anatomy). It helped reinforce it when I made my own study guide. Sorta like back in the day when we had pencil and paper...college days for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
So if one is a sleepyhead, a school that records lectures is a must!!

Right now I start my day around 4-5pm and I run errands, do watever I need to for the day, then sleep arou:eek:nd 6am. I've been progressively becoming nocturnal (sleeping progressively later)..

while my sleep schedule never got as far off as yours, by the end of m1 year i was getting to bed around 3am and waking up at 11. i went to one or two classes a week and rarely watched the lecture videos. i'd estimate 98% of the information we needed for the exams was right there in the lecture notes/slides. by just reading, it really let me go at my own pace (first time through was usually slow and painful, often looking up new terms...then as i got more comfortable i could get through a lecture in 10 minutes).

Creepy time to be in the anatomy lab if you ask me. . . .

i spent some late nights in the anatomy lab prepping for practicals - you probably will too.:)

while my sleep schedule never got as far off as yours, by the end of m1 year i was getting to bed around 3am and waking up at 11. i went to one or two classes a week and rarely watched the lecture videos. i'd estimate 98% of the information we needed for the exams was right there in the lecture notes/slides. by just reading, it really let me go at my own pace (first time through was usually slow and painful, often looking up new terms...then as i got more comfortable i could get through a lecture in 10 minutes).

i spent some late nights in the anatomy lab prepping for practicals - you probably will too.:)

So do you not really need to buy the books? In college in the classes with tons of PPTs, they would still be kind of unclear without a text in hand to understand it better...since everything is bulleted.

Skip school as often as possible. Cram when necessary. I haven't done anything for almost a week. My day is usually hanging out, eating, yelling at people on forums, playing with my animals, spending time with my SO, and studying is the big variable. Somtimes it's not at all (like this week, where I've done nothing for six straight days... ughh... gonna be hurting soon. lol), sometimes it's tons (like the night before a really big test where I may only get 3hrs of sleep after having started studying the previous morning at 10, taking only 3-4hrs of breaks total).

So do you not really need to buy the books? In college in the classes with tons of PPTs, they would still be kind of unclear without a text in hand to understand it better...since everything is bulleted.

This probably varies by school so you may want to ask advice from those in the class ahead of you about buying books. So far for the MSI year, I haven't opened a single book to read it - I've opened some to look at pictures.

This probably varies by school so you may want to ask advice from those in the class ahead of you about buying books. So far for the MSI year, I haven't opened a single book to read it - I've opened some to look at pictures.

I agree with silverhorse...every school will be different. But for me, the only actual books I used were an anatomy atlas and a Vander's Renal Physio (because someone gave them to me). Then, I had an old edition of Bates', a neuro text, and a neuro atlas in PDF format which I used occassionally. In short, I bought one book this past year (BRS physio) and have yet to open it.

Why the heck did this thread get moved to the PRE-Med forum?

It was moved to pre-allo. There is no pre-med forum. Pre-meds, both allo and osteo, are not allowed to ask questions in the med student forums. If a pre-med posts in allo, the thread is moved to pre-allo.

Which is quite ridiculous in my opinion. Questions like this are very inappropriate for an Allo forum but are also very inconvenient for the pre-allo forum because they get displaced very quickly and are not looked at by a wide variety of medical students but rather the same ones that typically wander over to pre-allo. IMO, some sort of middle ground should exist.

Well lets see, this is how I spent today.

8:30 am - Breakfast
9:00 am - 1:00pm study Abdominal peritoneum
1:30 pm- The anatomy lab to solidify the lecture notes
2:00 pm- realized that I didn't know any of the abdominal and pelvis vasculature and thus that staring at the cadaver wouldn't help.
2:10 pm - 7:30pm home to study the notes on abdominal and pelvis vasculature.
7:30pm-8:30pm- Dinner and a break
8:30pm-11:50 pm- still studying the vaculature.
12:00am - heading back to the anatomy lab for a second solidification.
2:00am- sleep

Just so all you premeds know, this is not the kind of time that most med students put into medical school. I'm taking step 1 in two weeks and I don't study like this.

Just so all you premeds know, this is not the kind of time that most med students put into medical school. I'm taking step 1 in two weeks and I don't study like this.

Good to know. If everyone studied like that then I would just have to be content with being a "slacker" by comparison. My limit is ~8-9 hours of studying a day (with a max of 4-5 hours in one sitting) and that's with the fear of an impending exam coming up. After that, my brain is pretty fried and any further attempts at cramming info into my head are totally futile.

I couldn't give you an exact schedule, but I'd say I studied for about 3 hours a day for most of my first year and upped that to 5-7 the week before the test. This year, I started strong and put in about 7 hours per day or so for the first few tests, decided that sucked really bad, and dropped off to maybe an hour or two per day, assuming I studied at all. This last semester, I completely ignored class and just studied material for Step 1 since our pathology NBME scores have been pretty low, historically. I'd guess I probably put in 5-6 hours per day or so.

Note that I never went to class this year, so i had quite a lot of free time. It was nice and really put into perspective how much being required to attend anatomy lab blew, not that I needed any more reasons to hate that class.

This makes me feel like a slacker. Note to pre-meds. if you study efficiently i.e. no facebook/talking/checking the internet etc. you do NOT need to spend all day studying. I don't go to most classes, I just choose the ones I think are helpful and add to the syllabus. I have a lot of free to to watch TV, hang with friend, bum around etc. and still do well in class. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
for me:
ms2... get up 8:45 (class started at 8), class til 12, lunch with friends after class, study or more class/groups til 3, then off-and-on studying alternating with tv/internet surfing/whatever til 6-7ish (about 70% studying), then workout. 8-11pm either study or relax depending on how close exams were.

ms3... varies by rotation. medicine rotation... get up at 6:30, hospital at 7, preround til 9, rounds 9-11, do some patient work/help residents, lunch, more patient work and maybe some studying if things are slow. leave hospital 5ish and do about 1 hour of studying 1 hour working on some presentation for rounds, workout, bed at 11-12. except every 4th day we're on call and i stayed at hospital til 10ish.

Good to know. If everyone studied like that then I would just have to be content with being a "slacker" by comparison. My limit is ~8-9 hours of studying a day (with a max of 4-5 hours in one sitting) and that's with the fear of an impending exam coming up. After that, my brain is pretty fried and any further attempts at cramming info into my head are totally futile.

8-9 hours a day is more than enough study time

The answer depends on what year you are talking about. Assuming you are talking about first year, during the week, I generally attended lecture during the day. Then spent 5-6 hours or so reviewing the lecture notes and reading ahead in the noteset, and tried to squeeze in an hour or so of meals, exercise and TV. On weekends, the only days when you can stop and review stuff without new stuff coming along, I generally spent all day (8-10 hrs) both days reviewing the week's worth of notes and material. Evenings on the weekends were off. On test weeks, everything got stepped up a notch and the off times disappeared. Just expect to work harder than you ever have before, and be ready to change things up when they don't work -- your first attempt at a game plan often won't. As you get further along you will have a better sense of where you can cut corners and free up a bit more time for important things, rather than making even trades of sleep for fun, which lots of people try to do early on.
1) How many hours of lecture a day on average does a MS1 have?

2) How did you squeeze eating, exercising, AND TV into 1 hour lol?
That's like 25 minutes to eat all three meals, a 20 minute run, and 15 minutes for the telly (only a quarter episode of House!)

1) How many hours of lecture a day on average does a MS1 have?

2) How did you squeeze eating, exercising, AND TV into 1 hour lol?
That's like 25 minutes to eat all three meals, a 20 minute run, and 15 minutes for the telly (only a quarter episode of House!)

1) It depends on the school and whether or not you decide to attend lecture but I'd say on average most schools probably have 3-4 hours of lectures/day. Many schools have other activities thrown in on top of lecture like case-based instruction, group learning activities, clinical activities, etc. which may add another 5-8 hours/week.

2) I personally need closer to 2 hours to do all those things

It's kinda funny how the people who posted first were all eager beavers who study alllllll day - and then a contingent of "slackers" (note: I know no one in med school is actually a slacker) showed up after. Either people are jumping at the chance to share their hugely intense study habits or they're reading SDN more than they want to admit :hungover:

I totally get what the OP was looking for, though. I kinda wish I could shadow a few medical students for a day rather than a doctor :D

I totally get what the OP was looking for, though. I kinda wish I could shadow a few medical students for a day rather than a doctor :D
It would be really boring. It's not too boring to do yourself, but it would be like a reality TV show on high school algebra.

It's kinda funny how the people who posted first were all eager beavers who study alllllll day - and then a contingent of "slackers" (note: I know no one in med school is actually a slacker) showed up after. Either people are jumping at the chance to share their hugely intense study habits or they're reading SDN more than they want to admit :hungover:

You're going to get different responses because it varies for each person. Some people will study only 3-4 hours a day and not go to class and be fine. Others will literally study from the moment they get up (including attending all lectures) until the moment they go to bed, eat lunch and dinner at their study desk, and never goof off, and will only get C's, or worse. I know both types of people. Everyone in med school is smart. It's just that the volume is so intense that not everyone can learn/memorize it and spit it out as easily as others.

It seems like a lot of med students listen to / watch lectures online.. any guesses as to what percentage? Maybe its time for a poll..

I don't want the "typical" life of a med-student, I want to know what you personally do. How much time you spend in class, how much time you spend watching/reading lectures online, how much time eating, working out, sleeping, napping, with friends/family? What are your weekends like?

I can look up typical life of a med-student and get 1,000,000 results, all saying the same general things. I want to know what it's like personally for you guys.

Paulz

If you would like to follow my blog, I will discuss what my life is like in medical school - http://medicalstudentsyndrome.blogspot.com/

I just finished my first year and I guess I would consider myself an atypical student, whatever that means. But here goes:

I never went to class...like ever. The only time I would go is if we had a guess lecturer who took time out of his/her schedule. Having someone read off of a paper/powerpoint that I have available to me is a waste of time, in my opinion (I generally "teach" myself material...I tend to study by reading textbooks and supplement that with googling questions, etc.)

So a typical, non-test week was: 1) Wake up between 9-11. 11-1 if it was Friday. 2) ESPN, CNN, etc. for about an hour. 3) Make a quick lunch and head over to the med building (I rarely study at home). 4) I study, on average, 3-5 hours a day during a non-test week. 5) Play some basketball, eat dinner, shower, catch some sportscenter, house hunters international, jersey shore, etc. until bed at 1-2.

Test week I would study like a madman, depending on the test. I would generally study 10-12 hours a day. And when I study I actually study. I study by myself and focus with minimal breaks.

Some people definitely set tougher schedules for themselves. I tend to retain material better (fortunately) then most while looking at it only once or twice. I would say I'm probably in the top 1/3 to 1/2 of my class. The people at the very top study ridiculous amounts. I can't even think about it.

Sorry didn't realize this thread was resurrected from the dead...my apologies.

I just finished my first year and I guess I would consider myself an atypical student, whatever that means. But here goes:

I never went to class...like ever. The only time I would go is if we had a guess lecturer who took time out of his/her schedule. Having someone read off of a paper/powerpoint that I have available to me is a waste of time, in my opinion (I generally "teach" myself material...I tend to study by reading textbooks and supplement that with googling questions, etc.)

So a typical, non-test week was: 1) Wake up between 9-11. 11-1 if it was Friday. 2) ESPN, CNN, etc. for about an hour. 3) Make a quick lunch and head over to the med building (I rarely study at home). 4) I study, on average, 3-5 hours a day during a non-test week. 5) Play some basketball, eat dinner, shower, catch some sportscenter, house hunters international, jersey shore, etc. until bed at 1-2.

Test week I would study like a madman, depending on the test. I would generally study 10-12 hours a day. And when I study I actually study. I study by myself and focus with minimal breaks.

Some people definitely set tougher schedules for themselves. I tend to retain material better (fortunately) then most while looking at it only once or twice. I would say I'm probably in the top 1/3 to 1/2 of my class. The people at the very top study ridiculous amounts. I can't even think about it.

This almost perfectly describes how I study for undergrad. I thought this wouldn't fly for medical school, but I'm glad to hear this has worked out for you.

It's amazing how many "atypical" med students act exactly alike. :)

Really though, the reason you get a million search results is because everyone's schedule is different, not only within and between schools, but specifically based on rotation as well. Surgery is going to require a lot more time than ENT. At the end of the day, what you need to realize is that in 3rd and 4th year you have no choice. Just go with what they give you. In first and second year though, most people have the opportunity to skip class and just on their own.

I know this is an old thread but I was reading through it while delaying studying for my bio exam. I thought it was really interesting and gave some good prospective on what the daily med school life is actually like.

If any current students wanted to comment on what their daily schedules are like, that would be awesome!

MS4 (after career electives)

Wake up around 8. Go to clinic in the morning, avoid work, residents, attendings. Take 2hr lunch break no matter what anyone says. Talk with your buddies about where you want to go for residency, rank list, match day, etc. Go work out. Home by 2pm.

Nap.

Go out. Enjoy life while it lasts. We've earned it.

I know this is an old thread but I was reading through it while delaying studying for my bio exam. I thought it was really interesting and gave some good prospective on what the daily med school life is actually like.

If any current students wanted to comment on what their daily schedules are like, that would be awesome!

I'm your quintessential slacker... I do a lot of nothing right up until I have to. The week before an exam, I'm usually working about 10-12 hours a day on material. I've only ever stayed up over night for an exam once. I will never do this again. Biggest mistake I ever made. However, it was more fun cuz of the people I crammed with.

Non-exam schedule.
Class from 8am-11am
Lunch from 11-1pm
PBL once a week from 1pm-3pm
Clinical Skills Practical once a week 1pm-3pm
All other times, you can find me wasting so much time on the internet, at the gym, or watching TV. I go out 1-2 times per week and have a decent social life.

Exam schedule :scared:
Class from 8am-11am (I do not attend class the week before an exam, I spend the time studying and reading the class notes. They are fully comprehensive and do not require me to be there. Class is usually just a social thing)
Lunch from 11-1pm (but, I usually study instead)
PBL once a week from 1pm-3pm
Clinical Skills Practical once a week 1pm-3pm

Surprisingly, I maintain this schedule pretty consistently.

By no means am I at the top of my class. There are people who spend a lot of time studying. I mean 16 hours a day. But that's not going to help them treat patients all that much.

My school is a pure pass/fail. However, we do get out marks on each assessment.

So it's nice to know how you're performing. My marks have been mostly above class average, and I don't kill myself. There will be plenty of time for that during clerkship.

The whole idea behind med school is that you need to find your zen and balance. Once you figure it out, it's not too bad.

Wake up around 8. Go to clinic in the morning, avoid work, residents, attendings. Take 2hr lunch break no matter what anyone says. Talk with your buddies about where you want to go for residency, rank list, match day, etc. Go work out. Home by 2pm.

Nap.

This, 1000 times this.

I'd say about 6 hours 'academic' work a day.

Last edited:

Nap.

:thumbup:

I'm technically in school, but feel more like on vacation than a student.

Why can't all of med school be like fourth year :smuggrin:

Pre-clinical years:

-Lecture from 8 or 9am till noon Mon-Fri. (lectures last 50min w/ 10min breaks in between)
-Tues/Wed/Thurs have Interest group talks + free lunches from noon till 1pm.
-1x or 2x per week PBL or lab sessions from 1:30 till 4:30pm
-1x per week doctoring class from 1:30 till 4:30pm (pt interview, physical exam, diagnosis etc...)
-2x per month clinical preceptor from 1pm till 4pm
-Electives 1x per week from 5 till 7pm

Or you could just sit at home, wake up whenever you want, and watch recorded lectures. In that case, you only have to go to school for PBL/labs, doctoring classes, preceptor visits, and exams.

How common is it in med school for people to skip the lectures and essentially self-learn all the material through recorded lectures and class notes? Because with my chronic insomnia I'll in all likelihood end up doing exactly that if I can get away with it. I found that my life got a lot better in college when I stopped forcing myself to fit a diurnal schedule and just went to sleep whenever my brain actually wanted to.

My schedule (MS1)

5:45 Alarm goes off, hit snooze.
6:00 AM; Up, Brush Teeth, Shower, Wake up Wife
6:30 Breakfast, then leave for campus
7:00 Arrive at campus, go to desk, download powerpoints, organize for day, etc.
8:00 Lecture starts (required attendance)
12:00 Lunch

That's pretty much every day. Afternoons vary more, but are usually something like:

13:00 - 15:00/17:00 - Lab - either PPC/OMM or Anatomy

If no lab, then

13:00 - 15:00 Relax/Video Games/Walk Dog / etc.
15:00 - 18:00 Study, Watch old lectures
18:00 - 19:00ish Cook/Eat Dinner with Wife
19:00 - 22:00 Study / Relax depending
22:00 Bed

If there is an exam imminent (1-2 days before) then I will stretch the studying out to 23:00; 00:00 if not confident. I never stay up past midnight.

Seeing as I'm a 4th year basically just clocking hours until the end of my last rotation (this Friday), my day consists of:

Somewhere between 7 and 9: Roll out of bed, go to hospital.
Arrival at hospital until noon: Either sit in lecture or feign interest in radiographic images
noon until 1 or 2: Looney Tunes or Jerry Springer
One or two until 3 or 4: Either sit in lecture or feign interest in radiographic images
3 or 4: Go home

4:00 Wake-up, brush teeth, eat a yogurt, play with the cats for 2-3 minutes
4:15 Start running to hospital (~2 miles)
4:30 Shower
4:45 Meet with night float team to find out who they admitted overnight or what issues there were
5:00 Chart check all the patients on service (25-40 patients), update the list, identify issues that need to be dealt with and prepare for rounds
6:00 Round with the fellow
7:00 Run through the team list with the nurse practitioner
7:30 - 5:00 Cover the floors, morning is mostly discharges and dealing with overnight things, afternoon is mostly consults and ER patients. If things are slow and the NP has everything under control, I'll slip into the OR. We typically have 5-6 ORs running, so it is always easy to find someone who can use extra hands.
5:00 sign out the service pager to the night team
7:00 leave the hospital (between 5 and 7 finish seeing consults, taking care of post op patients etc)
7-11 - me time, I rock climb twice a week, but for the most part those hours are reading for cases the next day, research, preparing presentations etc.

Posted in a different thread, only change is I'm climbing 3 times a week and working out every day that I'm not climbing. Committed to http://twofourhell.com/24HHH/Home.html this year, so I'm training. Also sleeping about 5 hours a night now pretty regularly.

How common is it in med school for people to skip the lectures and essentially self-learn all the material through recorded lectures and class notes? Because with my chronic insomnia I'll in all likelihood end up doing exactly that if I can get away with it. I found that my life got a lot better in college when I stopped forcing myself to fit a diurnal schedule and just went to sleep whenever my brain actually wanted to.

Very common. At schools w/o required attendance that have recorded lectures, on average less than 1/2 of the class actually goes to lecture.

At my school prob only 1/3 of the class shows up for 8am lectures.

To add on to my previous post:

I'd usually get up at 6:30am, eat bfast/shower and head to 8am lecture.

If I had required classes/preceptor in the afternoon I'd stay after at school and study in the library for 2hrs from 5 till 7. Off at 7 for dinner/gym/relax
(no studying on days w/ electives)

If I didn't have anything in the afternoon I'd head home after lecture and study for 4hrs from 1 till 5. Off at 5 for dinner/gym/relax
(weeks before exams i'll study extra till 7 or 8)

Weekends were mostly free except the week before exams I'd spend the mornings studying (8 till noon).

All in all, not too bad. You just have to treat med school like having a full time job and its very manageable w/ plenty of free time.

MSII

Wake up 8am
8-9 quick work out, shower, breakfast
9-12 Study (make flash cards from yesterdays lectures, annotate First Aid, read misc resources, review study cards, etc, basically whatever needs to be done)
12-1 Lunch (perhaps mixed with study)
1-2:30 usually some required seminar, conference, etc.
2:30-4 Random studying
4-6 start listening to today's lectures on mp3 taking obsessive notes
6-6:45 dinner
6:45-9:45 Finish listening to the day's lectures and making notes
Take the rest of the evening off, occ study if necessary

Weekends I usually spend 6 hours studying each day, visit with my girlfriend about 1 weekend in 3 or 4.

For me the biggest trick wasn't figuring out how to schedule my day, it was figuring out the most efficient way to spend the time. Everyone needs to figure out the methods that are the most efficient for them.

1weekend a month, whats the purpose

6:15 Wake-up, get myself and kids ready for school, prepare breakfast, make school lunches
7:10 Send the kids off to the bus stop with hubby
7:15 Eat breakfast, catch up on email, read morning news
8:00-5:00 Study-memorizing notes, listening to lectures, etc. (I stick pretty rigidly to this as my time is limited with family and all, though I do take short breaks)
12-1 Lunch (I still study through lunch)
Leave at 5:00p to pick up kids from school
5:30-6p Make dinner, do homework with kids, eat dinner
7p Help the kids get ready for bed, brush, etc.
7:30 or 8-11:00 Study

This is my normal schedule unless I have to go to the school for mandatory class (Tues and Thurs afternoons), or for a quiz. My schedule is pretty much the same whether test week or not. I just don't have alot of time to waste, so I have to maximize what time I do have.

Weekends- Take off Saturday, and study Sunday 10-12 hours.
Id burn out

4:45 Meet with night float team to find out who they admitted overnight or what issues there were
5:00 Chart check all the patients on service (25-40 patients), update the list, identify issues that need to be dealt with and prepare for rounds
7:30 - 5:00 Cover the floors, morning is mostly discharges and dealing with overnight things, afternoon is mostly consults and ER patients. If things are slow and the NP has everything under control, I'll slip into the OR. We typically have 5-6 ORs running, so it is always easy to find someone who can use extra hands.
7:00 leave the hospital (between 5 and 7 finish seeing consults, taking care of post op patients etc)
7-11 - me time, I rock climb twice a week, but for the most part those hours are reading for cases the next day, research, preparing presentations etc.

Posted in a different thread, only change is I'm climbing 3 times a week and working out every day that I'm not climbing. Committed to http://twofourhell.com/24HHH/Home.html this year, so I'm training. Also sleeping about 5 hours a night now pretty regularly.

4am-7pm at night, are you surgery?

Sub!

MEd students, do you guys study at home mostly or library type environment?

I would not survive at schools that have 8-5 lectures, and mandatory attendance. Are the note taking services really good in med school? And do professors like to give kids in class that "extra info" that will be on the test just to penalize kids that don't come to class?

Wake up 7:00-7:30, watch previous days lectures, do some self-study, be done by 1pm and enjoy the rest of the day or head to school for some garbage required lab/group meeting/presentation.

I am a resident in vascular surgery. My clinical duties start at 5am and typically end between 6 and 7pm. I can not for duty hour reasons stay past 7pm, otherwise I would.

No wonder surgical residents don't like it when med students complain about waking early...

Nap.

Can't wait to be here lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Nap.

I think you should take up a hobby since you have so much free time. But still interesting, thanks for sharing.

I lold (not in a mean or bad way) at how much you get done before 7am. Would you say a non-morning person can adjust and learn to be one? I want to do something surgical but I can't imagine being up that early everyday.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile