Typical Secondary Essay Exchange

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluemamba7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if I could get some readers for the "typical" secondary essays. This includes the diversity, adversity, challenge, failure, and gap year essays.
Just to remain anonymous and keeping my content as secure as possible, I am only comfortable sharing essays with users who are frequently on SDN/offer good advice (the ones I can think of at the top of my head are @MemeLord @EmbryonalCarcinoma @ChymeofPassion @Osminog) or any accepted medical students. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I was wondering if I could get some readers for the "typical" secondary essays. This includes the diversity, adversity, challenge, failure, and gap year essays.
Just to remain anonymous and keeping my content as secure as possible, I am only comfortable sharing essays with users who are frequently on SDN/offer good advice (the ones I can think of at the top of my head are @MemeLord @EmbryonalCarcinoma @ChymeofPassion @Osminog) or any accepted medical students. Thanks guys!
Sure! May take a few days as I am fixing to tackle the duke secondary over the next couple days...but sure! PM

Reactions: 1 user
Sure! May take a few days as I am fixing to tackle the duke secondary over the next couple days...but sure! PM
Thanks! I'm a little behind myself so I'll try to finish up a general diversity essay tonight (one that I will use for the optional "Anything else" unlimited character essays, and hopefully finish everything else tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd love to exchange some essays, pm me. Doing Vanderbilt and Duke right now so may take a couple days as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks! I'm a little behind myself so I'll try to finish up a general diversity essay tonight (one that I will use for the optional "Anything else" unlimited character essays, and hopefully finish everything else tomorrow!
Sure send the whole beast over as a word doc and I will send you either my Duke secondary or my KH scholarship app lol Glad to help!

Sure send the whole beast over as a word doc and I will send you either my Duke secondary or my KH scholarship app lol Glad to help!
Sounds like a plan, I'll use "track changes" so you know which edits I'm making. I'll also run it through my grammarly account as well if you don't have that

Sounds like a plan, I'll use "track changes" so you know which edits I'm making. I'll also run it through my grammarly account as well if you don't have that
PM me for further convo

I'd be happy to do some exchanges as well. Feel free to PM me.