Typodont, handpiece and hand instruments for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All

You can email me on [email protected] for any details.

Here is the list of instruments that I have:

1) Columbia typodont (I got it for $130 but can give it for $80. It has all new teeth.)
2) Amalgam set in a cassette that I got from Duggans - $100
3) Composite set in a cassette from Duggans - $75
4) High speed handpiece by Dentex (I got it for $140 but can give it for $100. I used it only for 2 months.)
5) Slow speed handpiece by Lynx ( has 2 attachments) – BRAND NEW- never used it. (I got it for 350 but can give it for $275.)
6) I have a lot of Columbia teeth which I can give for $1 each. Let me know if you need the details of the teeth numbers.

If you buy all of these I can send it with free shipping. Let me know if you need any further details.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All

You can email me on [email protected] for any details.

Here is the list of instruments that I have:

1) Columbia typodont (I got it for $130 but can give it for $80. It has all new teeth.)
2) Amalgam set in a cassette that I got from Duggans - $100
3) Composite set in a cassette from Duggans - $75
4) High speed handpiece by Dentex (I got it for $140 but can give it for $100. I used it only for 2 months.)
5) Slow speed handpiece by Lynx ( has 2 attachments) – BRAND NEW- never used it. (I got it for 350 but can give it for $275.)
6) I have a lot of Columbia teeth which I can give for $1 each. Let me know if you need the details of the teeth numbers.

If you buy all of these I can send it with free shipping. Let me know if you need any further details.
I'm interested to purchese the teeth, could you plz tell which kind of teeth you have , also if I can get the typodont for less price

I'm interested to purchese the teeth, could you plz tell which kind of teeth you have , also if I can get the typodont for less price

The columbia teeth that I have are as follows:

Tooth number Quantity
30 2
2 4
19 2
21 15
13 24
3 17
12 10
27 9
30 5
29 3
11 9
22 7
4 9
6 17
5 23
20 19
18 2
15 2
31 2
26 2
10 2
28 6
8 1
9 2

Total number of teeth are 194 and they are for $1 each. Also I have already reduced the typodont price quite a bit. Its in very good condition with all new teeth. So Im sorry but I wont be able to reduce it further. Let me know if you are interested.
thanks