u at buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMprincess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was moving to Buffalo in June 2008 for residency because the two BR apts are $50 more than the one BR apts and when split they are ridiculously cheap. I am going to be starting residency this year and I am moving from NYC. I currently live with a friend from school who is male so either male or female is welcome. Hope to hear from someone soon if you are interested in sharing an apt.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Believe me, moving from the NYC area to this area, you're going to feel like you have all the money in the world after paying the rent around here. I remember my studio appt on the upper east side at $1300 with nothing included, Nyack 1 bedroom was $1100 with nothing included, and our old Jersey appt $1000 with nothing included. Here we are renting a 2 bedroom with cable, heat, swimming pool, and community center included for $855 after the extra money for the cats. I think with no pets it comes ot about $820. 15-10 min to WCHOB, County, and BGH. Closer to UB for in limited amont of times that we have to go there. We're living very comfortably on my resident's salery, so if you don't find a rommate, you are still going to live pretty comfortably here.

Damn, I had no idea there were so many Buffalo EM people on here. I'll be headed over there come June for EM too. Any word on places that accept dogs?

Damn, I had no idea there were so many Buffalo EM people on here. I'll be headed over there come June for EM too. Any word on places that accept dogs?

I bought in the 'burbs so I'm no help there. I don't think it'll be as much of an issue as it might have been with MA.