U Penn 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
peoples who got rejection were interviewed or not????????

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody,
Hadn't visited SDN in a while.I was not aware so many were still waiting for an interview call/otherwise.So kinda feels good I am not alone but sad for all of us that we are still waiting.
There was an issue with my application and it got submitted very late....but the admissions co-ordinator was very effecient.
Well......best of luck to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too waiting...but till what time we can still expect them to call us...i mean till which month can they call us?

Anybody got acceptance letter?

They will start sending acceptance letters soon! May be from next week. Meanwhile they will continue to conduct interviewes till mid-late Nov.

I 'm Indian female & want to share accommodation with female for upenn Iv on Nov 15. Can u plz Pm if interested asap.

HI, has anybody received acceptance letters? specifically interviewed the second week of october?

Heard someone got a call from U pen and got admission. Is that true?

Heard someone got a call from U pen and got admission. Is that true?

I was told that acceptance letters will be sent starting from this week. At the same time they will be conducting interviewes till Nov.

I was told that acceptance letters will be sent starting from this week. At the same time they will be conducting interviewes till Nov.
I know one person who got accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any of the "Waiting for Interview Invitation Letter" candidates get a IV call?I havent.....my application was submitted on the deadline date for the applications.People who got the IV call....how much time elapsed betw the confirmation of the 'complete application recieved' letter and the actual IV letter?

Any of the "Waiting for Interview Invitation Letter" candidates get a IV call?I havent.....my application was submitted on the deadline date for the applications.People who got the IV call....how much time elapsed betw the confirmation of the 'complete application recieved' letter and the actual IV letter?

Same here... I dn't think so I ll getting a one, nov is almost there around the corner! :(

Search the forum...

Your answer here! :)

Good luck. :luck:

Can anyone please tell if there is always about a month's time between the IV invitation letter and the IV date? Since the IVs are till the first week of dec., candidates could still expect IV letter till the 1st week of Nov. ...Thanks.

Can anyone please tell if there is always about a month's time between the IV invitation letter and the IV date? Since the IVs are till the first week of dec., candidates could still expect IV letter till the 1st week of Nov. ...Thanks.

There's no such thing... When I got the IV they gave me three dates for the IV the soonest one being 40 days from that day and the other two on the weeks following.

They also say that those that take to long to schedule the IV might not even get a date...

There's no rule or specific pattern for IV's, they take place on Tuesdays, started in September, might go all the way to December, and they have rolling admissions.

Hi.. I know this might sound wierd - but i just wanna know if Upenn sends a sterotyped rejection letter or it is different for different people.. Can some one pls do me a favour and write down what does their rejection letter say. thanks.

Hi Everyone...did Any one get the invitation letter this week...?

Hi Everyone...did Any one get the invitation letter this week...?
they started sending out rejection letters for most of the candidates who were waiting. I am sure some of you might still get invitation.but not many will get.

U penn here I come:banana::banana::banana::banana: Dream come true I can't wait to see my new friends and colleagues see in April( ISA)

U penn here I come:banana::banana::banana::banana: Dream come true I can't wait to see my new friends and colleagues see in April( ISA)

Congrats!!!!! :) When were you interviewed? Did you get the acceptance letter by mail?

Congratulations:thumbup::clap:!!! Can you please tel us when you were interviewed? Thanks in Advance and Wish you good luck with everything!!

got rejection saying not invited for iv

got rejection saying not invited for iv
I am shocked! Your scores were excellent, what else are they looking for??? I remember you got invitations from California schools. Good luck!:luck:

hiii
I would like to know where were your interview??
thanks

Hey everyone thanks for the warm wishes and good luck to everyone and my advise and berif is to do one thing be urself and calm nothing to stress about its fun day meeting new people and everybody at the school is so nice and friendly again justbe ur self and review ur questionare b4r gog to iv and again good luck and best wishes to everyone here hope to see all there soon:banana:banana::banana: best of luck

Hey everyone thanks for the warm wishes and good luck to everyone and my advise and berif is to do one thing be urself and calm nothing to stress about its fun day meeting new people and everybody at the school is so nice and friendly again justbe ur self and review ur questionare b4r gog to iv and again good luck and best wishes to everyone here hope to see all there soon:banana:banana::banana: best of luck

Congrats! :thumbup:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When were you interviewed?

at least it looks 3 person got accepted, is there anyone else got accepted?