UAB Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my rejection from UAB today. Anyone else?

I kinda figured it was coming. They rejected me last year because of residency, but this year I apparently flat-out didn't meet the out-of-state requirements for some reason, DAT I guess... and I am retaking next week!

Oh well...

Members don't see this ad.

Got my rejection from UAB today. Anyone else?

I kinda figured it was coming. They rejected me last year because of residency, but this year I apparently flat-out didn't meet the out-of-state requirements for some reason, DAT I guess... and I am retaking next week!

Oh well...

eh?? Your stats are pretty good. I think it's because of residency again.

maybe so, although they didn't state it this time.

My aunt lives in Alabama, she told me last year to move there for a year and gain residency... but then I'm not sure how that would work to be considered a GA resident to get in at MCG.

Oh well, out of all of my schools, I figured as much from UAB... so I'm not too bothered. I have friends there, it would have been fun though

My friend just got rejected too. She called them and they told her that she needed at least a 20 on the dat to be competitive as an out of stater. She's retaking too...Good thing I'm a resident, or I'd be rejected as well. Good luck at all your other schools!! :luck: