UB Interview finally! (not BU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denticized

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is any one else Buffalo?

Members don't see this ad.

me!!!!!! haven't schedule my interview date tho

seriously guys... sometimes when you post these "I have an interview at ________ school" I think to myself "when am i gonna get mine?" And then, 2 seconds later, I realize that I didn't apply to the same school.

Ah, Buffalo is great. Cheap housing. My physics professor is a native Buffalo guy and he visited Buffalo last year. He said that two bedroom houses are like $30,000. Much much cheaper than the $600,000 you would have to pay here in the Silicon Valley.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i finally got my postcard today

:laugh: I live in Buffalo...from Buffalo, except for 2 years of grad school stayed in Buffalo. I'll tell you what. YOu may be able to find a 2 bedroom house for $30,000 that needs a LOT of remodelling in the FRUIT BELT (aka ghetto of Buffalo). Most small 2 bdrm houses here run about 89,000 for something not too spectacular, but nice. Sorry, but your professor majorly underestimated unless you want cracks in your windows and rats, asbestos etc. Buffalo is cheap, but no place is THAT cheap! At least not here :) Still beats 600,000...I agree

Got the invite on 9/21
Interview date: Oct 20th :)