UC Berkeley Extension- Cell Biology with Nidhi Ahuja

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolkat5566

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken Cell Biology with Nidhi Ahuja? The midterm and final are very vague...just needing some pointers!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone taken Cell Biology with Nidhi Ahuja? The midterm and final are very vague...just needing some pointers!
I'm taking it right now. The midterm has 6 essay questions, no multiple choice. I was wondering-- has anyone taken the final? What did you do to prepare and how did you feel about it? Any information would be SO appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user
Count me in! I could really use some help on how to study/prepare for the final exam for this course!! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone take the final yet? I have everything done except for that and would like some advice about studying for it.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there, I too am working on her cell bio course currently, and I am getting ready to take the midterm soon (probably in a week or two...) any advice/info on the format aside from it being 6 essay questions? Any updates on the format of the final? Thanks!

Any update on this? I am finding her extremely unhelpful with clarifying what is expected of me, and find her questions vague. She takes off points for not including aspects that weren't asked in the first place. Terrible class. Anyone else feel the same?

DO NOT TAKE ANY CLASS FROM HER!!! Terrible class... waiting to find out if I made a passing grade on the final. Final was the exact same format as the midterm. 1st question was a-j on terms that were similar but has minor differences such as leading vs lagging strand. 2-5 were about specifics on cellular processes. #6 was creating a stepwise protocol for identifying a gene and using it for therapeutic reasons.

Hey everyone, wondering if any of the original people who posted in this group had any advice for the final (now that you guys have taken it) Please help if you can! I just took the midterm and was shocked at how much in depth/specific information she wanted considering how much material there is and how all the questions were essay questions.
Thanks!

Hey everyone, wondering if any of the original people who posted in this group had any advice for the final (now that you guys have taken it) Please help if you can! I just took the midterm and was shocked at how much in depth/specific information she wanted considering how much material there is and how all the questions were essay questions.
Thanks!
Hi, I just enrolled in this class and I was wondering how it went for you. I am not sure if it is worth to stay enrolled. Thanks!

I'm taking it right now. The midterm has 6 essay questions, no multiple choice. I was wondering-- has anyone taken the final? What did you do to prepare and how did you feel about it? Any information would be SO appreciated.
Hi, I am planning on taking this class. Do you have pointers on how to study, the midterm and final?

Hey there, I too am working on her cell bio course currently, and I am getting ready to take the midterm soon (probably in a week or two...) any advice/info on the format aside from it being 6 essay questions? Any updates on the format of the final? Thanks!
Hi, I am planning on taking this class. Do you have pointers on how to study, the midterm and final?

Hi,

I am thinking of taking this class in June any advice on how to study for the quizzes and final? Is there any way to contact people taking the class at the same time to work on material or study strategies or its all individual?

I want to hit the ground running. So any pointers you have would be greatly appreciated! I don't know anyone who has taken the class before.

Also if you're experience wasn't good at UC Berkeley Extensions with Dr. Ahuja know any alternatives for Cell biology?
(current syllabus is attached)

Thanks!

Attachments

• MCELLBI X116 Cell Biology Syllabus.pdf
    222.9 KB · Views: 119