UC-Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interviewing here soon and was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the program? Any insight from rotators or students there? Whats the reputation of the program?

Members don't see this ad.

Davis is one of the most UNDER-rated programs out west. Great faculty, very collegial environment. If you have an interview at UCD, do not take it for granted. It is worth the journey to Sac-town.

Members don't see this ad :)
how about davis vs. henry ford? any thoughts? both seem to be strong underrated programs.

You are right, they are both underrated. If you are asking which one to cancel because of a scheduling conflict, I would first suggest emailing/calling the programs to see if you can go to both. If that's not possible, I might consider going to the Henry Ford interview instead since it is a bigger residency program and NOT located in sunny California --> this may give you a better chance of matching there, just based on the odds.

Does anybody have any idea about the best over the counter dry skin cream available? Thanks:D

Sadly, dhrupad's post demonstrates the crying need for mods on the derm forum. Can SDN please pick up the pace here? Thank you.

I mod on a Yahoo group and setting mods up with privileges there took all of 1 minute.