This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone tried to call the office directly?
I tried but it sends me to voicemail. I just want to get it over with. I'm so close to puking from being nervous since Wednesday.

Members don't see this ad.

Here we go with another day of anxiety :scared:

Did anyone try calling the office today?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so for all of the people who are waiting have you guys interviewed ? Or are there some people who have not interviewed?

Called the office and it goes directly to voicemail. I emailed the Program Assistant, so we will see what happens! Good luck everyone!

UPDATE/"Hopeful" news: From what I understand, those who have been rejected from the program have already been notified! Waitlist/Acceptances will be sent out (hopefully) by this Wednesday.

UPDATE/"Hopeful" news: From what I understand, those who have been rejected from the program have already been notified! Waitlist/Acceptances will be sent out (hopefully) by this Wednesday.
Great news! Thank you for checking :) Fingers crossed!

I got in too!! Congrats everyone!!

Got in as well! Congrats everybody!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!!! i'm so excited

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just received my acceptance letter! :soexcited: Woo! See you all at orientation

Has anyone started thinking about how they are going to pay for the program? It still doesn't qualify for Financial Aid this year :oops:

Does anyone want to look into housing together?

Hi everyone, I was accepted into the program too! Do you guys want to start a facebook page of all of us that were accepted so we can keep in contact??

Reactions: 3 users
Planning on applying next year... Any suggestions from those who got accepted? (i.e. How do I make my application stronger?) Is it possible that some of you can give some of your stats so I know what I should be focusing on :) Thanks

Planning on applying next year... Any suggestions from those who got accepted? (i.e. How do I make my application stronger?) Is it possible that some of you can give some of your stats so I know what I should be focusing on :) Thanks
Hello! It's still pretty early in the acceptance process, so I think we all would be in a better position to help you figure out how to strengthen your app for UCSD later on. Maybe take a look at earlier cycles' forum posts? You could also post what you're currently involved in and we can go from there.

Best of luck applying next cycle!

Last edited:
I got en email about a week ago that said you have to call them and give them your student ID and pay the deposit over the phone. I would email or call if you haven't gotten the ID # from them.

Anyone taking a private student loan to finance the program? I have to take one but the process is kind of confusing. Trying to do some shopping to see where I can get the best rates.

I got en email about a week ago that said you have to call them and give them your student ID and pay the deposit over the phone. I would email or call if you haven't gotten the ID # from them.
Thanks for the tip! She responded pretty quickly. I wonder why I didn't get an email sooner.

Anyone taking a private student loan to finance the program? I have to take one but the process is kind of confusing. Trying to do some shopping to see where I can get the best rates.
Yeah, I have to too. I'm actually a little hesitant about the program now, since it's on the expensive side, but I love the people. Anyways, a friend told me to try your best to have a cosigner with a good credit score. That way, you can increase your chances of getting a better rate.

Facebook Group "UCSD Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program 2016-2017"

Will be applying next cycle! Anyone open to giving their stats/ECs? :) MD or DO?

I'm hoping somebody still looks at this thread.

I'm wondering if anyone was put on the waitlist for an interview last year and how that played out?

Thanks in advance! :)