UCLA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone with NBDE Part I under 90 been invited to the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I have received the interview invite for 12-13 Oct. Anybody has any idea what their bench test is like? I have zero knowledge!

Members don't see this ad :)
i mailed them to ask them regarding this.. reply is that they are done with sending interviews... but if some candidate declines an interview, then they ll send few more... final verdict...
Good luck and congrats. I have not received the invitation e-mail. I have heard from last year that they will invite some the next week, but I am not sure...

Hey guys, can anybody tell me on which address we have to postal mail the money order for UCLA, as they din't give the proper address.

nbde part 1- 89(completed BDS in
GPA-3.89
toefl- 113
observership in US- 1 month.

Sandybeth said it's the same address to which we mailed the application and documents.

Guys, someone please throw some light on the bench exam ! What all is asked?

Hey guys, can anybody tell me on which address we have to postal mail the money order for UCLA, as they din't give the proper address.

same address as you sent for supplemental application. And send it by USPS priority mail, UPS or FedEx.

Thanks for sharing this info with everyone
I think people didnt write alot about UCLA interview bcz they only invite 30 persons a year, and out of the 30,maybe only 10 or 12 are SDNers, and out of the 10 only 2 or 3 are ACTIVE SDNers :p , and these 3 weren't in the mood to write about the interview experience:laugh:
thats how i justify it
"Just kidding"

Yeah Playmaker.. your justification seems appropriate.. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, to all those who have been invited, where did/will you guys arrange a hand piece?
I am in India, and don't have a 4 hole hand piece! Help!

May be you should look for a 4- hole hand piece on e-bay.I bought mine from the US.

ny bdy having ny idea wat typhodont they use

I received an email today at 11am central time inviting me to interview. My part 1 is less than 90 in answer to a question that had been asked earlier :)

The practicle exam is going to be bench top or on manniquine? And are going to ask the same 3 teeth for preparation, which sandybeth emailed us?

what does one mean by bench top? do you have to hold the typho and work?

In the mail Sandybeth sent us, they have not mentioned the typo in the list of things we will be getting from the school. We do get the typos, for sure? Or do we need to arrange those as well?

In the mail Sandybeth sent us, they have not mentioned the typo in the list of things we will be getting from the school. We do get the typos, for sure? Or do we need to arrange those as well?[/QU

Hi everyone,

Did Ms. Carrillo send out a list of things we will be getting from the school?? I only received the one page mail/email of the invitation letter including time of the test and what to wear, but it didn't say anything about the list of things we will get or the preps on the exam?? Can someone please shed some light on this??? THanks!

The practicle exam is going to be bench top or on manniquine? And are going to ask the same 3 teeth for preparation, which sandybeth emailed us?

Hi docleo,

I did not get anything saying what preps we are getting or a list of thing. Do we get this after we pay the exam fee?? I payed it 2 days ago but got nothing?? Can anyone please let me know what I am missing?? thanks!

I guess it might take a day or 2 for them to process..
And hope you sent a cashier check payable to UC Regents..I;'m sure you'll receive the e-mail on Monday or Tuesday

I guess it might take a day or 2 for them to process..
And hope you sent a cashier check payable to UC Regents..I;'m sure you'll receive the e-mail on Monday or Tuesday

Thanks goldendoc, so what you're saying is that they only send out that email after they process the payment?? I did send it to UC REGENT. I guess they received it late Friday.

Yeah I got mine a day or 2 after they received my check.

Don't worry, MPHer, it may be a day or two here and there, your check will reach them, and you will get your mail he same day!

Guys, the typo?!!! They provide it I hope!

Don't worry, MPHer, it may be a day or two here and there, your check will reach them, and you will get your mail he same day!

Guys, the typo?!!! They provide it I hope!

Thanks conditioned and goldendoc!! They will probably send it Monday, I hope:xf:;)

Hi docleo,

I did not get anything saying what preps we are getting or a list of thing. Do we get this after we pay the exam fee?? I payed it 2 days ago but got nothing?? Can anyone please let me know what I am missing?? thanks!

Ya, I GOT AN EMAIL WITH 4 ATTACHMENTS 2 DAYS AFTER I SUBMITTED MY FEE...SO, I THINK YOU SHOULD EMAIL MS. CARRILLO REGARDING THAT...

wat were your scores

has anyone below 80 been invited for interview

By any chances, has anybody got the interview for UCLA this week?! as Syndabeth said: "If any invited applicants decide to decline our invitation then we will be sending our more interview invitations next week"

hey guys ..what are they going to ask in bench exam....please throw some light on it ..what kind of preparation , plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By any chances, has anybody got the interview for UCLA this week?! as Syndabeth said: "If any invited applicants decide to decline our invitation then we will be sending our more interview invitations next week"

I will not be attending the interview, emailed them tonight, hopefully someone hears from them tomorrow. Good luck

any indian female looking for accomodation can pm me.

Ya, I GOT AN EMAIL WITH 4 ATTACHMENTS 2 DAYS AFTER I SUBMITTED MY FEE...SO, I THINK YOU SHOULD EMAIL MS. CARRILLO REGARDING THAT...

Finally got the exam guidelines email today! Thank you all for your help. See you October 13th! Best of luck to all of us!:thumbup:

Finally got the exam guidelines email today! Thank you all for your help. See you October 13th! Best of luck to all of us!:thumbup:

hey could u plz share the exam guidelines ..what are they going to ask for bench exam...pleaseeeee:)

hey could u plz share the exam guidelines ..what are they going to ask for bench exam...pleaseeeee:)

Hi punjab bds, if you submitted your exam fee, you should be getting an email from Ms. Carrillo with all the details. When did you send your exam fee??

Bench top - I hope means holding typo with hands

I think there are about 14-16 from sdn,who are going to come eat UCLA,am I right?

Hi punjab bds, if you submitted your exam fee, you should be getting an email from Ms. Carrillo with all the details. When did you send your exam fee??

i got interview call 2 days back...i sent them moneyorder on the same day...i need to practice for bench exam...i am getting panicked with each passing days...could u please send me msg regarding bench exam....pleaese guys help !!:confused::confused: