UConn & UMass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be at UConn on the 21st of November & UMass on the 23rd of November. Anyone else out there gonna be there?

Members don't see this ad.

Obviously, I am Dave. Who are you? Did you get this nice note from the Dept Chair a couple of days ago? That was quite thoughtful, I felt.

Be sure to introduce yourself to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Dave,

I was at UMass on the 23rd and was looking for you, but someone mentioned that you had already left before lunch. Oh well. Maybe we were just never meant to be together... sigh.

P.S. Hooray, I finally got my account working again!!!

Apparently, to condense the number of interview days & to keep the interview groups small, UMass runs two groups through per interview day...one in the a.m. and the other in the afternoon. You must have been in the afternoon crew? I wanted to stay for the lunch, as most of the rest of my group did. However, I had a flight to catch that evening out of Hartford, CT.

I did get to meet Gas, see above. It is always cool to meet people with whom you have only interacted electronically. I hope all is going well for ya' there Gas!

Oh well...maybe next time?