UCSD School of Pharmacy C/O 2027 Admissions Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gbearxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I noticed there wasn't a thread for the c/o 2027 so creating one for us!

I know it may still be too early to hear back regarding admissions but I would love to have a place to share when we start hearing back :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! When was your interview?
Thank you! I interviewed on 1/14 in the morning. I’m not sure if they sent all acceptances at once though, I wasn’t expecting to hear back so soon so maybe they’re still sending them out?

Also got accepted on Thu Feb 2! I was interviewed on Jan 21 in the morning. I believe they are still sending out acceptances until the end of this month :)

How do those who got accepted feel? Is UCSD your top choice? If so, are you thinking about attending this upcoming fall?

Also got accepted on Thu Feb 2! I was interviewed on Jan 21 in the morning. I believe they are still sending out acceptances until the end of this month :)
Can u share ur stats please?

How do those who got accepted feel? Is UCSD your top choice? If so, are you thinking about attending this upcoming fall?
Feeling happy about it. UCSD is one of my top schools alongside UCSF. I’m still waiting on their decision for right now. Are you thinking of UCSD?

Can u share ur stats please?
I graduated from a UC in 2022 with a 3.4 GPA, I have a year of research experience, a year of working part-time as a pharmacy clerk and a year of being a board member of a multicultural organization while in college. In high school, I also shadowed pharmacists at retail pharmacies. I know a lot of pharmacists, so 3 of my LOR writers are pharmacists. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Feeling happy about it. UCSD is one of my top schools alongside UCSF. I’m still waiting on their decision for right now. Are you thinking of UCSD?
Same! As of right now, with the cost of attending and the area of the school, UCSD is one of my top choices as well. I’m also just waiting on UCSF then I’ll decide from there! I’m most likely going to commit to UCSD though since I want to stay in SoCal, so maybe we’ll become colleagues! :)

how was your UCSF interview? I interviewed 1/14 but still waiting haha

I'm pretty sure I'll accept the offer but part of me is thinking about UCI because of the great scholarship the offered me;(
Oooh ya the costs are important factors!! I got invited to UCI interview recently but I’m just gonna decline it since I’m also sure I’ll be going to UCSD. Maybe we’ll see each other there!!