UDM question ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsJ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im just curious on knowing if this is just for mee or everyone ...i recieved a loan package from UDM but i havent even been admitted yet????

Members don't see this ad.

gsJ said:
Hey guys im just curious on knowing if this is just for mee or everyone ...i recieved a loan package from UDM but i havent even been admitted yet????

There is actually two other threads about this. A few of us have recieved it as well. I'm thinking UDM is kinda behind with admissions...but if you read through the stuff, you'll see that if you don't get those forms in by the end of this month, there is a chance that you may not get the money... So if i were you i'd fill them out even if you haven't been accepted yet. How far along are you in the process? Did you interview yet?

Thanks for the reply back....but i havent even intervied or even heard a thing since i sent them my money order for the 2nd application step. But i think you are right i should get those filled in just in case. Its just soo weird im hearing things about gettin alone etc but nothing about an interview.....

gsJ said:
Thanks for the reply back....but i havent even intervied or even heard a thing since i sent them my money order for the 2nd application step. But i think you are right i should get those filled in just in case. Its just soo weird im hearing things about gettin alone etc but nothing about an interview.....

yea i know they seem very behind....