UIC vs Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eaa05001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI! I was accepted into the DPT program at UIC and Rosalind Franklin. Does anyone have any advice on which program I should choose. I live out of state so tuition at UIC is a little high. However it has a very good reputation. On the other hand, Rosalind Franklin is a smaller school and in a quiet location.
Any information ya'll could offer would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

If it were my decision I would definitely choose UIC. I feel like UIC has more to offer in terms of their location and clinical opportunities. I declined my interview to Rosalind Franklin so I can't say much about them though. Good luck, and let us know what you decide! :)

I decided to go with UIC.

However, I just got a letter that I was put on the alternate list at USC. How likely do you think it is that I will end up being accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good decision, congrats! Did USC give you a ranking? I think you have a somewhat likely chance of being accepted.

The letter I received said rankings won't be released until April 28th. So, I guess it'll be just a waiting game for now until I have a more accurate view of where I stand with them.