UIWSO Interview 4/17/09

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winterhot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to UIWSO for an interview on 4/17/09???? Mine starts at 9 am. This is my first interview...I'm so nervous. How early should I get there? Do I need to bring anything? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

yes u must bring cake, candy and flowers or they wont let u in:)

but seriously, the whole things pretty laid back so just relax and take it easy:thumbup:

good luck on your interview! i have mine next friday, April 28th. does anyone know what they ask? or how its set up?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes - I've got mine as well at 9 a.m. - flying into TX tomorrow! I will see you there :) I've heard very positive feedback regarding interviews. Be sure to have good directions. Good luck!

Tara

If any of you could please post your experiences or give some more advice after your interviews that would be great. I have also been invited for an interview, and am very curious as to UIW's process. Thanks again.

I had an awesome interview experience. I also really liked san Antonio and the Campus. Interview questions were pretty standard. I was interviewed by a doctor who works at the school and also has a big private practice.

The process is run by Henry Cantu, he is the director of Admissions & Student Services. There is a Q&A session, the actual interview and the Campus tour. The interview is close file. Arrive on time and be yourself.

Good luck!