UMES C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IamUrENEMY

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a thread for this class didn't exist, so I created it. The intention is to get familiar with all others that can't wait to begin their studies at University of Maryland Eastern Shore DPT program.
Looking forward to hear from everyone that'll be attending in the Fall and what you've been doing to prepare in the interim.
Let's go!

Members don't see this ad.

I've sent in my application to the school! I'm just waiting to take my GRE for the second time this coming Friday and then I'll be all set. What were your stats like, if you don't mind sharing!

What was the interview process like?

I hope you did well on your GRE!!

My stats were 3.34 Cum GPA.
3.5 Pre-Req GPA
147 V 155 Q 3.5 AW

The interview process was very laid back. Just be yourself but remember that it is an interview, so don't get too comfortable i.e. using slang inappropriate words etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
What kind of questions did they ask you? Just received my interview invite today!

I was accepted to UMES a few weeks ago as well. My stats were:
Cumulative GPA: 3.82
Pre-Req GPA: 3.77
GRE: 156 V 154 Q 4.0 AW
600 hours outpatient experience as an aide, 50 hours volunteering in hospital, 50 hours home care.
I will not be attending UMES because I received a large scholarship from Drexel University. Hope this helps someone! The interview was very laid-back; nothing to be worried about!

Last edited:
I was accepted to UMES a few weeks ago as well. My stats were:
Cumulative GPA: 3.82
Pre-Req GPA: 3.77
GRE: 156 V 154 Q 4.0 AW
600 hours outpatient experience as an aide, 50 hours volunteering in hospital, 50 hours home care.
I will not be attending UMES because I received a large scholarship from Drexel University. Hope this helps someone! The interview was very laid-back; nothing to be worried about!

How did you get a scholarship from Drexel? I was also accepted to Drexel but haven't gotten any fin aid information.

How did you get a scholarship from Drexel? I was also accepted to Drexel but haven't gotten any fin aid information.
It was included in my letter of acceptance. It's a merit scholarship generated based on GPA, GRE etc. automatically given with the acceptance.

Seemed like a thread for this class didn't exist, so I created it. The intention is to get familiar with all others that can't wait to begin their studies at University of Maryland Eastern Shore DPT program.
Looking forward to hear from everyone that'll be attending in the Fall and what you've been doing to prepare in the interim.
Let's go!
Congrats on the acceptance! How long did it take to hear back from them after your interview?