UMN PASS Query

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KPRAO99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have applied for UMN PASS. I have sent them my dental school marksheets and intern completion certificate but the are asking for transcript. I dont know what is that. Please help me...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have applied for UMN PASS. I have sent them my dental school marksheets and intern completion certificate but the are asking for transcript. I dont know what is that. Please help me...
Transcript contains all year's marks + course hours you studied. Ask to your college or university for it.

Hi,

Hi
i applied only with marks sheets.i emailed them saying tht is what we got from the university.and they accepted my application.maybe u should email or call the secretary and check.

Hi,

Do we have to send recommendation letter to UMN ? I did not see it in the application checklist.
Also, could any one let me know the stats they are looking for?

Many thanks,
shashi