UNC Rad Onc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramsesthenice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone applying this season, the PD and coordinators are now aware that we are currently listed in ERAS as not taking any applicants this year. That is a glitch in the ERAS system. We have two spots available for this years match and this should be fixed in the near future. Don't know if it will be formally fixed by Sept 1, but anyone interested in UNC (which is a great mid-sized program) can plan to apply as soon as this is fixed.

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone applying this season, the PD and coordinators are now aware that we are currently listed in ERAS as not taking any applicants this year. That is a glitch in the ERAS system. We have two spots available for this years match and this should be fixed in the near future. Don't know if it will be formally fixed by Sept 1, but anyone interested in UNC (which is a great mid-sized program) can plan to apply as soon as this is fixed.

Thanks Ramses! Admittedly I was disappointed when I saw that so I'm glad to hear there will be two spots available this cycle.