Undergraduate Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vermicularius

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which has been the most challenging course y'all have taken as an undergrad? Which course has been the best one? Which course were a joke, as in it should've been tough or something but maybe the professor made it super easy?

Members don't see this ad.

My general bio course was personally hard for me because it was too broad and I didn't know how to take in all that information to do well in midterms. My most rewarding course was biochemistry. I can't recall having a course that was a joke...

Can I ask why you're asking this question haha. Everyone's experience will vary depending on the institution they attend and their high school academic background and interests. You're better off asking this question to upperclassmen so they can tell you which classes/professors to avoid.

Genetics was probably the worst for me. It's one of those classes where it seemed like you either got it or you didn't. Otherwise, most of the upper-level classes were manageable as long as you study. I wouldn't consider any of them easy (like A&P, Biochem, Microbio, etc.) but if I put in effort, my grades reflected that effort.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Micriobio at my institution was tough. It was online so I didn't like it so much

Reactions: 1 user
Cell Bio and Biochemistry were probably the most interesting and the most challenging.