une

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAPPh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, im not from maine but starting in the new pharmacy program at une. im planning to live at bayside student apts. and i know that there is a seperate forum for pharmacy students but since its a new program theres not much info on it. i just wanted to know what you guys who already go to une for other programs think of living at bayside such as the area and the safety and etc. also is there public transportation from bayside to une like a bus or school sponsered shuttle. thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

hi, im not from maine but starting in the new pharmacy program at une. im planning to live at bayside student apts. and i know that there is a seperate forum for pharmacy students but since its a new program theres not much info on it. i just wanted to know what you guys who already go to une for other programs think of living at bayside such as the area and the safety and etc. also is there public transportation from bayside to une like a bus or school sponsered shuttle. thanks in advance

There isn't a dental school there, so we wouldn't know any more than the pharmacy forum people. But it does look like there is a medical school, so try the medical forums. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.