University Dental Clinic Management Software

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bootes

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any university dental clinics use management software other than Axium. If so, what do you use and how do you like it?

Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if any university dental clinics use management software other than Axium. If so, what do you use and how do you like it?

Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities?

Our school just switched from Dentrix to Axium. I think the benefits are it’s cloud based, web-based (no program installation) and it’s relatively user friendly. I probably wouldn’t use the same software in my office, but it seems to be working out well for school.

Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities? i dont know sorry

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know why Axium seems to be so popular with universities? i dont know sorry
Axium is a pain, but it's used because it's exhaustive and teaches us students how to critically think when devising a treatment plan. You will never use this in private practice. This is an educational software.