University of California San Francisco Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm from Sacramento. Yeah, I feel the same way too, but If you have an IPhone, we can play words with friends to kill time. Hehe.
:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from Sacramento. Yeah, I feel the same way too, but If you have an IPhone, we can play words with friends to kill time. Hehe.

count me in too...my player name is Norco10/325....search for me and start a game :laugh:

count me in too...my player name is Norco10/325....search for me and start a game :laugh:
This might be not a smart question, but I have android, so then even if I download the game, I can't play that game with you guys right?

Members don't see this ad :)

LOL Norco10/325. I love it! We're meant to be pharmacists!

And RMgBr, I'm from Sacramento too! I guess we'll pay extra attention to whether either of us receives something? :) I'll post as soon as I hear... good or bad haha.

Got my acceptance letter today! I live in Arkansas. The letter was dated 3/14.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Hi mollykatheryn
please pm me regarding speech class pre-req.

no letter still......can't wait anymore......just tell me i'm in or not!!!!

no letter still......can't wait anymore......just tell me i'm in or not!!!!

patience is a virtue! but secretly the wait is killing me as well :laugh: plus it's only two more weeks before april 1st :claps:

sacramento here. just received my acceptance. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats guys....You just have to be patient, I didn't get my letter till the last day.

congrats everyone!!
Im from seattle and haven't heard anything yet...!! I guess I don't have any regrets from the day of the interview so I hope they saw something in me.

but i heard the first batch was postmarked on 3/14?

my acceptance letter was postmarked on 3/17 and received on 3/18 in San Francisco

I got my acceptance letter this morning! It's been gloomy and rainy in SoCal so this definitely made my weekend/Monday a LOT better :D

I got my acceptance letter this morning! It's been gloomy and rainy in SoCal so this definitely made my weekend/Monday a LOT better :D

Congrats!!!! Hope the good news for SDNers continues!!!!

Last edited:

Congrats zztech!! Where in socal are you from? And when was the letter sent?

Received my acceptance letter today & it was postmarked 3/17. Good luck, everyone!

just out of curiosity, so UCSF doesn't have a waitlist then?

Does anyone know if they sent out any denial letters yet?
This is so nerve wracking. :(

just received acceptance letter today. Sooooo happy:laugh:. Good luck everyone:luck:

OOS here in Minnesota, received acceptance postmarked 3/17. Taking my time on the decision though :)

I know Joel said your interview date shouldn't determine when your file is reviewed, but has anyone who interviewed on 2/18 heard back yet?? This, along with USC's decision, is driving me crazy haha :bang:

I'm from 2/18 and I'm in the same boat as you :p

I know Joel said your interview date shouldn't determine when your file is reviewed, but has anyone who interviewed on 2/18 heard back yet?? This, along with USC's decision, is driving me crazy haha :bang:

I know what you mean! My interview was 2/5 and I haven't heard back yet. I'm going nuts!!!

Interviewed 2/11 and am still checking my mailbox everyday with you guys! haha hope the mailman brings some good gooooood news our way :)

My interview was on 2/18 and I haven't heard back either!

My interview was on 2/18 and I haven't heard back either!

which group were you guys in? i was red! (at 11:30AM)

Anyone from 1/28 interview who hasn't heard anything yet besides me? :(

Same here about the decision!

Same here too. I am worried about the job market after 4 years. And, I'd like to know the attrition rate of the class. just heard about some drop-out cases during P2~P3 and very hard to find intern/ jobs.

Not that it really matters (since Joel pointed out interview dates aren't directly related to the order that acceptances are being sent out), I interviewed on 2/18 and heard back yesterday. Good luck guys, think positive thoughts!

Same here too. I am worried about the job market after 4 years. And, I'd like to know the attrition rate of the class. just heard about some drop-out cases during P2~P3 and very hard to find intern/ jobs.

Exactly. This is exactly what I heard. Actually I have been concerned whether pharmacy is a good field to go into as I went throught the application process. I don't want to give up because I wanted to be a pharmacist for a long time. Now I already get into UCSF. it's even harder for me to give it up. Now I guess I just need to pray that the market will turn better at the time when I graduate. Does anyone else have the same concern?