University of Illinois at chicago dental program 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did she also update yr online status as complete?... mine shows outstanding even after a week...

nah..she ddnt reply..wait yaar..it will take time..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
my online status say ,,that my appliction is complete and its ready for review,,,,,then they sa .....Decision: pending....manual review req.....so I think it's close to know the desicion whether acceptence or refuse,,,,,but I wanna know if they also inform u in case of refusal?

Hi,
my online status say ,,that my appliction is complete and its ready for review,,,,,then they sa .....Decision: pending....manual review req.....so I think it's close to know the desicion whether acceptence or refuse,,,,,but I wanna know if they also inform u in case of refusal?
Once they are sure they have filled all seats they will send refusal letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
where did you check your status?
because it says that The Status column in the Requirements section will always be blank.

where did you check your status?
because it says that The Status column in the Requirements section will always be blank.
Check in Application Data..in which 3rd & 4th row is application status & decision..you are looking into requirement section that always remain blank..!!

Check in Application Data..in which 3rd & 4th row is application status & decision!!

Strange because in my application the 4th column says LEVEL: Professional - Chicago and not decision? :confused:

[/B]

Strange because in my application the 4th column says LEVEL: Professional - Chicago and not decision? :confused:
is ur application status changed?..if no then you are right..it has to show what you have writte..but if it has been changed then it might look like what i have described..!!

Application Status: Incomplete Items Outstanding
but when i called them they said my application is conplete + i received application complete email
maybe they still haven't updated my status?

but when i called them they said my application is conplete + i received application complete email

So I can't check my status online. Ms. Braulia needed some additional documents so she emailed me regarding that. After that she said that my application status is COMPLETE.

Haven't heard again.

I have got an interview invitation. I am sure many of you also have gotten it so post it. All the best and help eachother:thumbup:

Congrates Harry.!!.thats good news..what is the date??..kindly describe mail..please..to all who got IV letters..congratulations..!!

I have got an interview invitation. I am sure many of you also have gotten it so post it. All the best and help eachother:thumbup:

Congrats Harry! Was it through the email or in the mail like post? when is the lucky day doc?

Good luck

Do u mind sharing your stats? Will help us all know if we are good enough to get an iv.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

oh wow congrats Harry... plz share what date is yr interview and what are yr stats? Thanks!

Hey I am in the same situation. When I called her she said nothing to worry if u have received the application complete email.
I hope nothing more is required from us. But, my only concern they haven't changed the satus to complete yet...

oh wow congrats Harry... plz share what date is yr interview and what are yr stats? Thanks!
Thanks guys. I am a reapplicant for UIC and this year I passed part-2,Increased Toefl, add some more experience. So basically I showed my continued interest in Dentistry.No great stats! IV is on July 11th. But why no one is posting here?

HI,
Just got interview invitation from UIC for 2012.Any guidance for interview preparation plz.

Hi Friends !
Congrats to harry and cannine for interview calls..could you please share your's stats, application dates, and interview dates pls..thank you and wish you guys gud luck for intervie... tk care..

Thanks guys. I am a reapplicant for UIC and this year I passed part-2,Increased Toefl, add some more experience. So basically I showed my continued interest in Dentistry.No great stats! IV is on July 11th. But why no one is posting here?

congrats harry...i m also expecting call this yr with similar profile to urs....only reason any1 is nt posting here is no1 yet have got an iv...gud luck

Hi guys , today I got interview letter,,,,Thanx GOD,,, hope you the best wishes ....by the way any information about the preperation for th interview....

hi guys,

got interview at uic for july 13th. any one on july 13th keep informing:scared:

Hey !
Could you guys please post stats, date of application and date of interview ? so we can keep track on what basis they are calling for the interviews.
Thanks in advance...

Hey !
Could you guys please post stats, date of application and date of interview ? so we can keep track on what basis they are calling for the interviews.
Thanks in advance...

congratulations to all..!!!..keep informing us your status & about interview..!!

Hey I got invitation from UIC and like you my interview date is July 11.any help regarding interview.

hey guys.. i have applied to UIC. i sent them all documents except my degree (as i had not yet received due to delay by the univeristy in india). I had sent them a note to accept my provisional degree. They emailed me saying it is ok and that i need to send my marksheets (they didnt accept the transcript i had sent them) along with my degree.
Over 1 month ago i sent them my degree cert and marksheets. the application status changed to "complete and ready for review".. after 1 week of that, it changed to "incomplete items pending".

wat does that mean??.. I have even received the application complete confirmation email from them. Is any1 else going thru this same problem????..

can anybody list the name of the website where i can check the status of my application?:thumbup:

hey guys,
count me also for july 13 interview. no idea regarding the interview process..guys please advice on hw to prep regarding the instrumets:thumbup:

july 12th interview here :) .. hopefully i'll see some of you there!

also how do you guys intend to prepare? since many are asking the question, and not answering.. i'll start. the email mentioned crowns + cavity prep + treatment planning/diagnosing. i plan on going over crowns and cavity preps in detail, whereas i think ill leave the treatment planning alone. what about you guys?

congrats to all who got IV =) how did you get invitation? through email or phone call?

Last edited:
I think all documents and supplemental application should reach them by July 1st,
If your application is complete, you should send it now, you still have 8 days.

Help Please....is it late to apply for UIC at this time....I am yet to e-submit my CAAPID application...can any one please give me some advice?? is it true that my all documents and supplemental application should reach them by July 1st or it should be postdated before july 1st??

Hi Dr.Zinc !
I talked to Braulia at the time of UIC open house..and she told that if a candidate has submitted his documents in us postal service around date 28-29 june..then they will definitely gonna accept these document as its USPS responsibilities after that..So You can submit your documnents before deadline even if UIC receieves it arnd 2 or 3 or 4th of july..its doesn't matter..

I graduated from RGUHS university in Karnataka, India. I applied to UIC.. i send them all documents...i cleared pharmac in 2nd yr in the second attempt. My university did not show my failure marks on the marksheet. But UIC needs to see my marks obtained when i failed in 1st attempt.
They said that other applicants from this university were able to get that document.

any1 have gone thru this problem from RGUHS???..

How do i get this done?..
PLease help.. its urgent...

hi, do you know at what time we should report to clg, becoz my interview time was given 11:30,but they said one hr orientation and school tour, so they will start at this time or we have to report early and also plz give me some details on costs of school i did not understand that

How many students did they invite so far ?
what do u think guys???:confused:

Lots of questions but no replies guys.....
1. As far as numbers of interviews concern i think they are calling arnd 6-8 students per day.last year they started arnd aug but this year its 1 month in advance. although they follow rolling system but early interview is not the gurrante of admission.
UIC usually accepts 30 students but this year they are going to accept 36..

hey guys,
count me also for july 13 interview. no idea regarding the interview process..guys please advice on hw to prep regarding the instrumets:thumbup:
hi, iam also coming to interview on 13th. will u plz tell me at what time u r scheduled and at what time u will be reporting. what travel plans and accomodations. iam an indian female coming from california

july 12th interview here :) .. hopefully i'll see some of you there!

also how do you guys intend to prepare? since many are asking the question, and not answering.. i'll start. the email mentioned crowns + cavity prep + treatment planning/diagnosing. i plan on going over crowns and cavity preps in detail, whereas i think ill leave the treatment planning alone. what about you guys?

Even I have an interview on 12th.

Hi guys,,,to those who got interviews ,,what about reporting ......I didn't understood what we should do?

............anyone has interview on July 27

guys please tell me how they invite for interview, by phone or email
cause i left my sim-card in US and there is only one way for UIC to reach me and this way is by email((

@ those who got iv

did everyone get an email saying ur applictn is complete...?

@ my uic online form shows imcomplete items...though i sent all the documents way long back

I got an email that i need to send TOEFL, but online they have not posted that my documents are reached.

when did u send ur supple materials and when did u recieve that email?