University of Illinois at Chicago letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

creill08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a decision from UIC yet? It is my top choice school, and I am really anxious to know when they will send out decisions.

Members don't see this ad.

I also applied there and am currently attending UIC. They told me late December we should hear back in the form of a letter.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

In my correspondence with UIC one of the admissions people said "I will email our decision letter to you as soon as it’s available. That will likely be on Dec. 17"

So expect to hear something that week. good luck, i am hoping to get accepted as well! I have been accepted at several other programs, but i have already decided that if i get into UIC i am definitely attending, so this is very nerve-racking!

Members don't see this ad :)
So it will be an email then? In the email I received confirming that they received my application I was told the decision would come in the form of a letter to my preferred address. Either way next week can't come any sooner :)

You were accepted? When did you get the email?

Congrats everyone, hoping I hear back soon. Hopefully they didn't give out all the acceptances today..