University of Minnesota DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onail429

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am planning on applying to the U of M's DPT program for the upcoming cycle (2016-2017) this summer. I am just curious if there's anyone that's been accepted or any current students that could provide me with their stats before entering the program. Any feedback is appreciated!

University: University of Minnesota Duluth
Major: Biochemistry Minor: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.62
Pre-Req GPA: 3.72
GRE: 147V/157Q/4.0W (considering retaking???)

Extra-Curric: Volunteer for the Alliance for the Great Lakes, Participated in multiple intramural sports, Volunteer (100+ hours) at hospital, Work as a Research Assistant for the university, Work as a Homemaker for disabled senior citizens, plus other part-time work

Observation hours: 70 hrs. outpatient, 17 hrs. inpatient nursing home, 23 hrs. orthopedic hospital (currently searching for hours in various settings)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I am planning on applying to the U of M's DPT program for the upcoming cycle (2016-2017) this summer. I am just curious if there's anyone that's been accepted or any current students that could provide me with their stats before entering the program. Any feedback is appreciated!

University: University of Minnesota Duluth
Major: Biochemistry Minor: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.62
Pre-Req GPA: 3.72
GRE: 147V/157Q/4.0W (considering retaking???)

Extra-Curric: Volunteer for the Alliance for the Great Lakes, Participated in multiple intramural sports, Volunteer (100+ hours) at hospital, Work as a Research Assistant for the university, Work as a Homemaker for disabled senior citizens, plus other part-time work

Observation hours: 70 hrs. outpatient, 17 hrs. inpatient nursing home, 23 hrs. orthopedic hospital (currently searching for hours in various settings)

Hi onail429,

I'm a 1st year PT student at UMN. Here are my stats (can't remember exact, but very close approximations):

Overall GPA: 3.9
Pre-req GPA: 3.9
GRE: 160V/160Q/4.0 W

Observation hours: 200+ (neuro, pediatrics, outpatient ortho, acute)

If you have questions about the process or simply want to pick my brain feel free contact me ([email protected])

Hi onail429,

I'm a 1st year PT student at UMN. Here are my stats (can't remember exact, but very close approximations):

Overall GPA: 3.9
Pre-req GPA: 3.9
GRE: 160V/160Q/4.0 W

Observation hours: 200+ (neuro, pediatrics, outpatient ortho, acute)

If you have questions about the process or simply want to pick my brain feel free contact me ([email protected])
Awesome! I might have to take you up on that offer.