University of Pittsburgh Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: *** Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Link to interview prep: University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Nope nothing. I submitted June 17th and paid my fee the same day and nothing. I just keep getting emails about following them on Facebook lol

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite for Sept. 14th. I really like Pitt so I'm so excited!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite on Friday, 8/21.
I am set to interview with Pitt on 8/31!
I applied on 8/4 but my application was not complete until 8/13 (due to my DAT score!)

sGPA: 4.0
overall GPA: 4.0

DAT: 24 TS: 24 PAT: 30

Reactions: 2 users
I received an interview invite on Friday, 8/21.
I am set to interview with Pitt on 8/31!
I applied on 8/4 but my application was not complete until 8/13 (due to my DAT score!)

sGPA: 4.0
overall GPA: 4.0

DAT: 24 TS: 24 PAT: 30
Are you OOS or IS?

Anyone who submitted their app early (within the first week of app submission opening day 6/16) and received an interview? Seems like the interview invites I’ve seen so far are from apps that have been submitted later..

Anyone who submitted their app early (within the first week of app submission opening day 6/16) and received an interview? Seems like the interview invites I’ve seen so far are from apps that have been submitted later..
I submitted mine June 17th and haven't heard anything. It's kind of discouraging at this point as i've waited so long but i'm hoping for the best haha

Also submitted early (first day), similar stats as you and other people receiving interviews, havent heard anything either

I agree. I submitted my application within the first week and haven’t heard anything after the supplemental.

Has anyone who is an in-state student gotten an invite to Pitt yet? I also applied earlier than some of the aforementioned folks (which, by the way, huge congrats on the interview invite!!) but haven't heard anything... that said, looks everyone who has posted about an interview invite thus far is OOS so I'm wondering if they evaluate IS applicants later?

I submitted mine June 17th and haven't heard anything. It's kind of discouraging at this point as i've waited so long but i'm hoping for the best haha

Same here. Applied the first week it opened up and still didn't receive anything. Don't worry though, our time will come! :)

Reactions: 1 users
It's rolling admission. They will send it out in batches. I don't think anyone should be worried this early (especially because everything is delayed with COVID-19).

im having the same issue. I submitted mine the first day, got verified 6/19. Still haven't gotten an interview.

I just received an email from Pitt Help Desk to activate the account. For those who got interview, did you guys get invitation email after setting up the account? TIA

Reactions: 3 users
I just received an email from Pitt Help Desk to activate the account. For those who got interview, did you guys get invitation email after setting up the account? TIA
I got the same thing. Is this for the undergrad or the dental school?

I just got the same thing. Hopefully good news that they want us to create an account?

I just got the same email. But I wasn't able to sign in. It locked me out for an hour. Anyone else with the same situation? What were the general school info that you guys inserted (term, campus, etc)?

I just got the same email. But I wasn't able to sign in. It locked me out for an hour. Anyone else with the same situation? What were the general school info that you guys inserted (term, campus, etc)?
For term I put Fall 2021
Campus Pittsburgh

For those who were able to set up the account could you see anything when you logged in? It looked like a general home page for me I couldn’t find where to see my application status or anything related to the application

i haven't taken DAT and i also received the email so it might not be for interviews :x maybe it was sent to all applicants?

Has anyone not received this account setup email?

Just received mine this morning. Also wondering if it means anything...

For those of you who already received an interview invite from Pitt, did you guys also receive an email asking you to sign up for interview information session? I received it a week ago, but all the dates they offered me are after my actual interview day (9/14). Does anyone know what the interview information session is about?

for those who got interviews, do you plan to wear a suit to the information session?