General Admissions & OTCAS University of St. Augustine Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coco88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having trouble getting a hold of anyone but some of my official transcripts haven't shown up on their portal yet, does anyone know if this will cause any issues if they show up a few days later? Just getting nervous since I did request them but they just havent arrived their yet and the deadline is this weekend.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also applying for St. Augustine! The transcripts takes a while for it to show up on your portal. I think it took weeks? For a few of my transcripts, I gave them a call wondering if they have gotten it, and they said yes yet it wasn't showing up on my portal. I had one transcript that wasn't received because I misspelled the address... Which campus did you apply for?

I am also applying for St. Augustine! The transcripts takes a while for it to show up on your portal. I think it took weeks? For a few of my transcripts, I gave them a call wondering if they have gotten it, and they said yes yet it wasn't showing up on my portal. I had one transcript that wasn't received because I misspelled the address... Which campus did you apply for?

I am applying to Austin. Thank you for the info, I will just keep calling! I am super nervous/excited but I am sure everyone else is too..... What campus are you applying to?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying to Austin. Thank you for the info, I will just keep calling! I am super nervous/excited but I am sure everyone else is too..... What campus are you applying to?

If you're calling the Austin campus, sometimes it can be hard to get ahold of the admissions staff - it's a little unorganized here sometimes (they also have been doing some marketing stuff this week?) But I remember that I had the same issue when I was applying, so it's most likely there, just errors with the portal. Good luck with applications, maybe I'll bump into you if you get an interview! :)

Yeah same here Austin campus also. Are you applying for the May term? Let me know if you hear anything back. The admissions counselor told me we would here something 3 weeks after October 1st.

May term is the easiest to get into I heard.

Reactions: 1 user
less people probably apply for that. Maybe people like to start in the fall like other schools.

I have also applied for the May term at the Austin campus. I'll let you know if I hear back...

P.S. I have been emailing questions about prereqs and they are really responsive through email.

Yeah same here Austin campus also. Are you applying for the May term? Let me know if you hear anything back. The admissions counselor told me we would here something 3 weeks after October 1st.

That's good to know! Now its just a waiting game....

I have also applied for the May term at the Austin campus. I'll let you know if I hear back...

P.S. I have been emailing questions about prereqs and they are really responsive through email.

Thank you! I will also let you know.

Do either of you know if there is a way to watch your application on the portal?

Do either of you know if there is a way to watch your application on the portal?

I'm not sure if this is of any help... but on mine when I log in to the portal and click "admissions decision" in the top right corner there is a message and the status says "under review." Are you seeing the same thing?