University of St. Augustine (Florida Campus) Fall 2011 Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gamecock2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone! I had my interview February 25th for the St. Augustine campus and it's coming up on the third week... I've noticed the San Marcos campus receiving acceptance calls. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from the St. Augustine campus yet? Whether acceptances, waiting list, or turns downs. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you...still waiting patiently for that phone call.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya in the same boat as all of you. Just been waiting nervously for the last few days. My buddy that currently goes to the school said he hasn't heard anything as far as anyone getting accepted yet. But keeping the fingers crossed...

is this the week that we're supposed to hear something?

Hey all, I am on the waiting list and they told me after they notified the Fall acceptances THIS week I would know something shortly after the 18th (Friday)... So I guess you should all be hearing back in the next few days! Wish me luck, I am # 3! Good Luck to all of you too!

Finally!!!, Got my acceptance call around 11am et. Stay optimistic and good luck to everyone.

Hey everybody I just got my call of acceptance! so everybody keep your phones close by and good luck!

Hey y'all! Now after seeing the last two posts I'm super nervous because I haven't gotten a call yet so I'm just wondering if they have an order they're going in. If the two that got accepted already don't mind, what do your last names start with? I'm wondering if they go alphabetically? What do y'all think?

"h" Not sure if they go alphabetically or not...

Got my call this morning too!! :) My last name starts with a d...hope that helps! Congrats and good luck to everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted already and good luck to those who are still waiting for that phone call.

For those of you who have been accepted, would you mind posting/messaging me your stats? I'm looking to apply for spring 2012, but just want to see where I stand. I'm hoping it will calm my nerves a little bit. :)

Thanks in advance,
J

I got my call shortly before 11 ct and my last name starts with a "t". Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance call this morning as well.. Last name starts with a "V." My stats from undergrad Hopetobe were a 3.8 program GPA, 100 hrs observing 3 different therapy settings, and 1200 on the GRE. Hope that helps! It is particularly important to get the application in as soon as you can, sooner the better trust me. Good luck all, can't wait to meet all those that were accepted in the fall!

Moses - congrats on getting in!! Thanks for your reply. How early did you send your application in for the fall deadline? I am planning on sending out my application soon for the June 15 (spring 2012) deadline.

Last edited:
Just some encouragement for those still waiting. I just received my acceptance call. My last name starts with M, so there does not appear to be any real order.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm still oh so hopefully waiting :/ Good luck to anyone else in my boat and congrats to everyone who's been accepted!

I originally turned my in for the fall deadline about 3 and half months in advance. So Hopetobe if you are handing your app in soon you should be set, as long as you have decent grades to back up your essays you wrote. Goodluck

Got my email yesterday... wait listed at #6... keeping my hopes up to get that call before August.

Hi all,
For those of you who have been accepted, have you received your admissions packet yet? I was notified over 2 weeks ago of my acceptance and have not heard anything since.

I was informed last Thursday I was accepted. I have not received anything yet. and for Hopetobept- I had a 3.5 GPA and only 900 on my GRE! so don't feel like grades are the only thing they are looking for! they look a lot on your passion for the field and your personality.

Hey! I FINALLY got accepted today for Fall 2011! I have been on the waitlist for the May class so I am extremely happy to hear this news! Has anyone started a fb group for the Florida campus yet? If not I was going too..I can't find it if so.. Can't wait to meet you all, and I started out 10th on the waitlist so whoever is on it do NOT worry!

Crippeng - I can honestly say your post about being accepted made my day!! I am SO excited for you, and I know you have worked hard to get into St. Aug. Congratulations!!! You certainly give me hope, as I am in the process of applying to USA here in the next semester or two.

Congrats, again!!!! :)

Thank you so much! I know everyone who has seen my posts on here knew how bad I wanted that phone call! Haha, good luck to you and let me know if you need ANY advice! Hang in there everyone!

I got my acceptance call on 3/18 into the class of Fall 2011! I can't wait to meet you all! Has anyone created a Facebook page yet?

I am about to try and create a group on Facebook! Probably under the name 'Univeristy of St. Augustine (Florida Campus) Fall 2011'

It won't let me create one without having friends to invite...? Haha so I guess I need some of your names?

Okay I think I added you..hopefully that is you! Haha

Hey everyone, created a fb group under:
University of St. Augustine (Florida Campus) Fall 2011

hey everyone..just recently joined this to leave comments and hopefully get to know some of you better since we all will meeting one another in a few months..i was accepted on the 16th and just got my acceptance packet yesterday!

crippeng2: i tried to search for the group on facebook but didn't find any results..is the group private or do we need to be friends first for me to join it?

I don't know its so confusing! I will try to make it open and see if that helps because its closed right now...

I can only find facebook page for the May2011 group. the search is still not finding your page. I'd love to join the page and start meeting people! I'm for sure going to need a room mate come august!

thats so weird I dont know why! Maybe when more people join... message me your name so I can add you?

hey I can't find it either... can you post the link to the group page so that way everyone can join it easier?

yea...a link on here to join the fb group would be nice =)

I didn't think about that! Haha, I will do it this evening I can't access it at work!

Congrats to all of you. I heard there were about 800 applicants to the Fall 2011 class and only about 60 got admitted. Good luck with the program!

thanks that link really helped..just sent my request to join the group :thumbup:

Congrats to all of you who were accepted!! I am applying for the flex DPT program for next year at the St. Aug campus. Does anyone have any suggestions for the essays? I'm not a strong writer so I'm a little stuck. Thanks!