Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine SAN MARCOS MOT Summer 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nontraot

Reaction score
Anyone out there waiting for their decisions letter or email from san marcos campus for the summer 2021 cohort?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone out there waiting for their decisions letter or email from san marcos campus for the summer 2021 cohort?
Hey, I submitted my app Oct 6th and have an app review phone call with an advisor next week! I'm in the same waiting boat as ya:)

Hey, I submitted my app Oct 6th and have an app review phone call with an advisor next week! I'm in the same waiting boat as ya:)
Hey! I actually already had my interview weeks ago and got accepted lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhh yay congrats! I applied sort of late because I just found out about them removing the GRE requirement.

Do you remember how long it took them to let you know about getting an interview and also how long you waited for your official acceptance? Thanks.

Ohhh yay congrats! I applied sort of late because I just found out about them removing the GRE requirement.

Do you remember how long it took them to let you know about getting an interview and also how long you waited for your official acceptance? Thanks.
From the app phone meeting, it took about 2 weeks to get my interview offer and then after the interview it took them 4 days to let me know

From the app phone meeting, it took about 2 weeks to get my interview offer and then after the interview it took them 4 days to let me know
Cool cool, thank you!

If you could share what kind of questions they asked in your interview, I would greatly appreciate it. Was there a writing prompt? I get pretty anxious from interviews and would love all the advice I can get lol

Cool cool, thank you!

If you could share what kind of questions they asked in your interview, I would greatly appreciate it. I get pretty anxious from interviews and would love all the advice I can get lol
Haha sure. Just be able to explain why you're pursuing OT, how do you handle heavy load of stress or work, and how would you handle seeing a classmate cheat on an exam. These were the questions that I was asked and I think it will be a good idea for you to prep these.

Cool cool, thank you!

If you could share what kind of questions they asked in your interview, I would greatly appreciate it. Was there a writing prompt? I get pretty anxious from interviews and would love all the advice I can get lol
Oh and no writing prompt haha. You'll be fine! It's actually relaxed, I'm super shy and get nervous too but it was more like a conversation

Hi !
I'm applying to the OTD san marcos program as well! did you guys submit your application through OTCAS or through their website? I'm confused on the deadline because on OTCAS it says the deadline is on February 1st, while their website states the deadline was November 2nd??

Hi !
I'm applying to the OTD san marcos program as well! did you guys submit your application through OTCAS or through their website? I'm confused on the deadline because on OTCAS it says the deadline is on February 1st, while their website states the deadline was November 2nd??
I applied for the MOT back in august for the summer 21. I'm assuming you're applying for the fall 21? I would probably go with their websites deadline.

I applied for the MOT back in august for the summer 21. I'm assuming you're applying for the fall 21? I would probably go with their websites deadline.

I'm applying for summer 2021 as well! Did you apply through OTCAS or directly on their website?

The summer 21 deadline has passed. I applied thru otcas bc I had issues with their web application

It is saying that I have until February to apply for the OTD program summer 2021 on OTCAS

It is saying that I have until February to apply for the OTD program summer 2021 on OTCAS
You should contact the school bc i was told that applicants should go by the dates on their website and not otcas

You should contact the school bc i was told that applicants should go by the dates on their website and not otcas

If you don't mind me asking, who was your enrollment advisor? I've tried contacting both Kelly and Zala via phone and email numerous times and haven't been able to reach anyone..

If you don't mind me asking, who was your enrollment advisor? I've tried contacting both Kelly and Zala via phone and email numerous times and haven't been able to reach anyone..
I believe it was Zala but it is pretty difficult to get in contact with anyone I agree lol

I believe it was Zala but it is pretty difficult to get in contact with anyone I agree lol

sorry for all the questions! But did you submit a supplemental essay about why you want to attend st. augustine? or did you just use your personal statement since you applied through OTCAS. There isn't an option to upload a supplemental essay on OTCAS so I'm wondering if they'll just accept my generalized personal statement.

sorry for all the questions! But did you submit a supplemental essay about why you want to attend st. augustine? or did you just use your personal statement since you applied through OTCAS. There isn't an option to upload a supplemental essay on OTCAS so I'm wondering if they'll just accept my generalized personal statement.
no worries! I just used my personal statement. :)

I had the same problem! Instead of trying to contact the advisors, try to call the school directly