University of St. Augustine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laphill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Has anyone applied to the USA's OT program? I just sent my application in last week for summer term and I want to see if anyone else is in the same boat. I heard we should know whether we receive an interview within a few weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am in the same boat. I turned in my application mid September, I have an interview Nov 19. I went to their open house in St. Augustine Fl. I loved the school and the area. Perhaps you will be hearing from them very soon for Nov interview! Good luck.;)

Hi, that's great! I just heard back from them last Tuesday and I have an interview for the same day! It will be my first time seeing the campus so that's great to hear that you like it. I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful. I'm really excited.
Congratulation and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have an interview November 19th! Good luck y'all! The campus in St. Augustine is awesome! Very small... but beautiful and in a great location!

Congratulations and good luck! I live in Michigan and have already booked my flight, a rental car and hotel. Does anyone know how many people they accept each year?

When I went to the open house in March I heard they accept up to 50ish PT students each time. I never asked ab OT but would imagine they could prob handle about the same for it too. So- I do not know for sure... but, that's my guess! Haha!