University of Toronto Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My admission stats:
GPA: 3.5
PCAT Composite: 81
PCAT Writing: 3.5
Casper: went pretty well

Reactions: 1 user
I know a lot has been said about the job outlook for pharmacy... if it is really saturated in major Canadian cities are graduates looking into moving to the US to find jobs? I know it is pretty saturated there as well, and there are probably state exams you would have to write, but would this not be a good option to consider if a graduate is not able to find a job?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know a lot has been said about the job outlook for pharmacy... if it is really saturated in major Canadian cities are graduates looking into moving to the US to find jobs? I know it is pretty saturated there as well, and there are probably state exams you would have to write, but would this not be a good option to consider if a graduate is not able to find a job?
Apparently its easier for a US grad to practice pharmacy in Canada than a Canadian grad trying to practice pharmacy in America bc of the regulations set in place by the US I think.
It’s probably possible but just more difficult.

Whether or not it’s a good option is entirely up to the individual.

Hmm... that's weird.
Since you can't DM me, I've invited you to group convo in student doc network. Click your account top right corner of the browser and see if you can find a group convo for 2T4 that I created. Then, you can message me via FB.

For anyone also interested in joining FB group for this year's applicants, leave a comment in this thread and I will try to invite you guys to sdn's group convo and you guys can message me in FB as well.
Hi, I would like to join the group chat! Thanks

Apparently its easier for a US grad to practice pharmacy in Canada than a Canadian grad trying to practice pharmacy in America bc of the regulations set in place by the US I think.
It’s probably possible but just more difficult.

Whether or not it’s a good option is entirely up to the individual.

Ooh okay. Thank you so much for this insight!

Hello, guys. I hope your Casper preparation is going well if you haven't already taken it, and you are safe at your respective homes.
It is unfortunate that MMI had to be canceled due to COVID-19 cause it is one-of-a-kind experience.
So, the previous post about applicant's Facebook group chat is still active about 30-ish members right now with 4 current U of T PharmD students.
I didn't realize the link was broken and I can't seem to find a share link for a group chat in messenger settings.
So, if you want to join the Facebook group chat, just DM or send me a private message here with your Facebook name and I will add you.

Hi can I be added too.