University of Virginia Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc luv

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else goin to UVA in the fall? :D

Members don't see this ad.

this is tru... but everyone stopped posting there, so i thought maybe they were bored with that one. plus there's only about 6 people on there who actually confirmed that they're going. gotta be more people than that goin to uva in the fall.

oh and if anyone is from near no. va. we should all get together and "bond" sometime before aug. maybe a night in dc?

Members don't see this ad :)
doc luv said:
this is tru... but everyone stopped posting there, so i thought maybe they were bored with that one. plus there's only about 6 people on there who actually confirmed that they're going. gotta be more people than that goin to uva in the fall.

oh and if anyone is from near no. va. we should all get together and "bond" sometime before aug. maybe a night in dc?

Hey, I live in Centreville. :)

I'll be there, but I posted on the other thread, so no real news here.
See you all in the fall.

doc luv said:

Thare are more going to UVA, but remember that SDN does not YET encompass the entire applicant pool. Soon though.... ;)