University of Washingtom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey those of you who have/are interviewing, don't forget to do the interview feedback survey. It really helps.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll see you Thursday. I am coming into town Wednesday (hope the pass isn't bad) and i'll be showing up for the morning coffee at 8:15. Good luck, and I am sure you will do splendidly.

I'm flying in on Wednesday so hopefully I don't get any delays. Good luck to you too!

If you have already had an acceptance from another school make sure to let them know during your interview. They will work faster to let you know the status of you application that way you do not have to put down a deposit for another school.

I interviewed last week and was accepted in the same day! They are really good about getting back to you fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey pharm pals!

I just had my interview yesterday and received an acceptance letter today!!!! they're magically quick! especially if you let them know that you have something coming up!

I want to wish everyone good luck and congratulate those who have made it!

Word of advice- just be yourself. laugh and be confident. time flies by quick in there!

shall we start a group on fb for class of '16????

Any out-of-state applicants who have been accepted or invited for an interview?

I am an out of state student that has been accepted, I had my interview on 1/27.

I received an interview invitation over the weekend, but I never received an email regarding prereqs or GPA. Anyone else interviewing in March? So many date options...

I'm so ecstatic! I was offered a seat in the class of 2016 today after I interviewed yesterday!! :soexcited:

Does anyone know when the school needs to receive a deposit by? I have not received paperwork yet, but I am deciding between schools at the moment.

Any insight would be great! Thanks!

I received an interview invitation over the weekend, but I never received an email regarding prereqs or GPA. Anyone else interviewing in March? So many date options...

I'll be interviewing in March...it's a skype interview though because I can't travel for the next few weeks. Good luck on your interview :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be interviewing in March...it's a skype interview though because I can't travel for the next few weeks. Good luck on your interview :thumbup:

WHAAAA, you get to do a skype interview??? I had such a nightmare of a time trying to get there this week.. and it cost a fortune -_- I didn't even know that was an option.

Good luck to you though! Be somewhere with super fast internet! :D:thumbup:

Interviewed 3/6, accepted yesterday!!!

Acceptance packet says "You are not required to send in a deposit at this time. We will contact you when we require the $500 deposit."

Acceptance packet says "You are not required to send in a deposit at this time. We will contact you when we require the $500 deposit."

congrats !! did u get acceptance email or package??

congrats !! did u get acceptance email or package??

They send you everything via email and let you fax the forms back and mail them the originals :)

They need an answer within 1 weeks time, but, no deposit yet. Phew.

Were you in the am or pm intvw??? Wondering if I met you that day! I was pm. Congrats to us!

Were you in the am or pm intvw??? Wondering if I met you that day! I was pm. Congrats to us!
Congrats!! I was in the pm, are you the one who grad. from Irvine? Did you decide which school you are going to yet?

Congrats!! I was in the pm, are you the one who grad. from Irvine? Did you decide which school you are going to yet?

There were two of us from irvine! I was the one who came in late because of flight issues!

I havent decided between UA and UW. the professor who intvwd me has been emailing and called me to convince me to go to UW so I am having a really tough time deciding!

I was accepted too, from the 3/6 interview date! Looks like there are more of us from that date!

I was accepted too, from the 3/6 interview date! Looks like there are more of us from that date!

Congrats!!! :thumbup: Were you from am or pm? :)

How exciting, are you accepting the offer?

Hey guys,

don't forget to join our fb page that's linked on the second page somewhere! Congrats to everyone!

I got accepted in January and still haven't been asked to deposit the $500 yet.... so don't worry too much about it!

I was from the pm session. I am definitely accepting the offer!

Wait! What about USC and UCSD? Are you turning them down?

Hey guys, after a lot of thought, I've decided to decline my offer of admission.

Good luck to all of you! And I hope someone can take my spot :)

WHAAAA, you get to do a skype interview??? I had such a nightmare of a time trying to get there this week.. and it cost a fortune -_- I didn't even know that was an option.

Good luck to you though! Be somewhere with super fast internet! :D:thumbup:

I def lucked out since I'm over on the east coast and I've been to a few out of state interviews so I understand that attending those can be expensive!

Thanks for the luck!! :) However, I just decided to cancel my interview at UW only because I know I won't be attending so far away. It's an excellent school though so I'm not too happy about turning it down.

Hey guys,

don't forget to join our fb page that's linked on the second page somewhere! Congrats to everyone!

I got accepted in January and still haven't been asked to deposit the $500 yet.... so don't worry too much about it!

Hey where's the facebook link you're talking about? I live out of state and will need this page to find a place to live and roommates to live with! :) THANK YOU! ps-congrats on getting accepted!

Hey guys, after a lot of thought, I've decided to decline my offer of admission.

Good luck to all of you! And I hope someone can take my spot :)

Aww okay, Best wishes to you!. As for me, I am about 99% sure I will be coming to UW, so I think I might turn down the other schools.