University of Wyoming Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arizlol

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, did not see a thread of this but I thought I would start one. I interviewed in November but have not heard anything back. They said that they would let us know either way (accepted or still in the running) but I have not gotten an email. Has anyone been accepted or heard anything yet? If you are interviewing, good luck, they are VERY nice.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on 11/21 and have not heard anything either. They said if it's been more than a couple weeks to email them. I'm sure they would be fine if you emailed them and just ask when applications where going to be reviewed.

I actually just found out that I was accepted. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! I loved Wyoming but I am out of state and I can't justify spending that much if I get instate. I'm just worried about putting a deposit down before I hear back from others. $750 is an awful lot to ask in 10 days. Wish they gave us a month

Yeah that's exactly my problem and I'm not sure about the financial aid since I will have my degree. But I would try emailing them and asking for an extension. A lot of schools I've talked to have been nice and flexible with extending the seat fee a little bit. Just explain the circumstances.

Any other people out there reading this? Did anyone interview 11/14 and has heard back?