UNLV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bnq

Reaction score
Hey there!
Did anyone get a weird email yesterday from UNLV about their interview update *correction* without getting an email prior to it (that had the mistake)?

Members don't see this ad.

I never got that email just the initial info about potential interviews in Jan. Has anyone heard back yet or have any more information? The email I got specifically said to not reach out to them.

Thanks!

They started sending out invites the week after that email.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I never got that email just the initial info about potential interviews in Jan. Has anyone heard back yet or have any more information? The email I got specifically said to not reach out to them.

Thanks!
I received an email for an interview on Jan 5th. Interviews are this coming weekend.

Did anyone that interview has heard back from the admissions committee?

Just received an acceptance email!
That’s amazing! Congratulations!!
May I ask when is the due date for the deposit? I’m currently on the waitlist!

I am waitlisted too. #1-10 hopefully we get in

Same too, but I'm at #28 :/ .The email said on average 25 to 30 people get taken off the waitlist, but I'm very doubtful on my position.

Last edited:
Same too, but I'm at #28 :/ .The email said on average 25 to 30 people get taken off the waitlist, but I'm very doubtful on my position.
How do you know you’re exactly at 28? On my email it just said I’m between 1-10, but didn’t give me a specific position lol

How do you know you’re exactly at 28? On my email it just said I’m between 1-10, but didn’t give me a specific position lol
Oh, I just emailed them directly to see whether or not it was possible to find out. The original email said between 21-30 for me.

Oh, I just emailed them directly to see whether or not it was possible to find out. The original email said between 21-30 for me.
Thanks for letting us know. I’m number 6. Keep your head up and stay hopeful

Thanks for letting us know. I’m number 6. Keep your head up and stay hopeful
Guys I got in!!! Hope you all receive the exciting news soon👍🏻

Reactions: 1 users
I got in as well!!! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and for those who are on the waitlist, don't lose hope!!

Reactions: 1 users