Unmatched programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lusiks

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who did not match - you guys are probably eager to get the info on unmatched places.

I heard that UNM has unmatched spots.
If anyone else has insider info on the programs who went unmatched, post it here.

Members don't see this ad.

I got arrogant and interview only at 2 places and did not match. :( Do you guys know if the list on previously unmatched spots on scutwork.com is after the scramble or before?

My understanding is that SF Match doesn't have a 'scramble', per se, but that they will post a list of unfilled programs on Feb 1. Lists on scutwork are post-match lists from previous years - the first edition of the list that went up a couple days after match results were announced.

Members don't see this ad :)
neuroboy69 said:
Do you guys know if the list on previously unmatched spots on scutwork.com is after the scramble or before?
FYI, the Unfilled Programs list on Scutwork only applies to those specialties in the NRMP...the Neurology programs you would be interested in are the ones posted on the SF Match site. As for the ones listed w/ NRMP, I have no idea what the deal is.

goldengate - that's because some neurology programs participate in NRMP AND SFMatch

neuroboy69 - if you are interested, check out the University of New Mexico program, there are open spots.