UNSOM class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CmonUnited

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's joining me?!

Let us know where you're from!

If anyone is from Reno and can give some insight into where the best places to live are and whatnot that would be great!

I'm Jon. I'm from Vegas/UNLV. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Who's joining me?!

Let us know where you're from!

If anyone is from Reno and can give some insight into where the best places to live are and whatnot that would be great!

I'm Jon. I'm from Vegas/UNLV. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
JB!!!!!!!!!!! It's Mike. Whatup man?! Gonna be a fun 4 years that's for sure. Can't wait to meet everyone! Oh yeah....my name is Mike, and I'm from Vegas, went to UNLV. :D Like JB said, anyone with info on where to live in Reno, let us know!

Members don't see this ad :)
JB!!!!!!!!!!! It's Mike. Whatup man?! Gonna be a fun 4 years that's for sure. Can't wait to meet everyone! Oh yeah....my name is Mike, and I'm from Vegas, went to UNLV. :D Like JB said, anyone with info on where to live in Reno, let us know!

I kind of figured it was you with that Cubs avatar!

Oh and HI ZAREEN! Nice to meet you! I joined the Facebook group!

Mike, you need to get on Facebook now so you can be a part of this!

Also, Dave got in too!! We're going to have so much fun!

Hi Jon, nice to meet you too! Awesome...I made you an Admin for the Facebook group. Feel free to make any changes! So are you guys thinking about any other schools, or is UNSOM your top choice?

Yeah dude...i guess i have an excuse to make a Facebook now! I know I'm pumped about Dave too...now just one more. :xf:

Hi Jon, nice to meet you too! Awesome...I made you an Admin for the Facebook group. Feel free to make any changes! So are you guys thinking about any other schools, or is UNSOM your top choice?
Hi Zareen! Nice to meet you. UNSOM is my top choice how about you?

Hi Zareen! Nice to meet you. UNSOM is my top choice how about you?

Hey Mike! Nice to meet you too :oops: Yes, me too. I've interviewed at some other schools, but UNSOM is definitely my top choice. I wonder how many applicants they accepted in this first round. go make your Facebook!

Hey guys, I'm an undergrad here at UNR. Stay away from the Highlands apartments, I have never heard anything good about them. If you're willing to swing ~$700/mo for a really nice, but kinda small 1-bedroom,bath,livingarea,kitchen area apartment, I can find out where my friend lives. It's a 2 minute walk from St. Mary's, a 10 minute walk to UNR, and a 10 minute drive to the VA Medical Center and Renown.