UoP and USC interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

R1092

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,
has anyone interviewed at UoP of USC? if so, how was your experience? what type of questions do they ask? was it intense or chill? any input is highly appreciated!
Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Oops I messed up my post. I'll be at USC in 2 weeks so I can give feedback then, but for now check out the interview feedback part of this site. It should be at the top of your page. And then from now on, so people like you and me can get a better idea of what to expect, please post your own feedback after you interview! I know most people don't because it doesn't benefit them but imagine how much info you'd have if everyone who interviewed gave feedback for at least 1 school. I've heard uop is very very relaxed and if you don't bomb it or do something stupid you'll get in.

Last edited:
Hey nonociceptors,

I will be down there on the 20th(hopefully the same day as yours), i would definetely post my experinces here. Good luck on your interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just look at the interview feedback section. From experience both of those schools were very "chill" so dont fret.

UoP was relaxed and not stressful at all. Honestly, don't worry about it :) However, I will say that interview experience will vary from person to person as there is a different interviewer most everyone. Mine only asked me one question and the rest was a conversation. Others had interviewers asking them all sorts of questions -- but the predent said it was still really relaxed, just getting to know them type of questions.

Good luck!

Thanks namasteinbed!! You dont know how happy it makes me feel to hear this:) ill post how my interviews go. Good luck too!

Just look at the interview feedback section. From experience both of those schools were very "chill" so dont fret.

I feel better about this now DATtesttho, thanks for your input