* * * UoP UoP UoP Waitlist 2011 * * *

Hey guys looks like some movement is happening. Just got in tday!:thumbup:

Wootcakes, big grats!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody on the waitlist submitted their application for this cycle already? Any special instructions from uop? Just wondering if I should wait for the call that the class is full (is it?) or go on ahead and submit this cycle's app asap.

Has anybody on the waitlist submitted their application for this cycle already? Any special instructions from uop? Just wondering if I should wait for the call that the class is full (is it?) or go on ahead and submit this cycle's app asap.

The last person I know who got an offer was some guy who was allowed to shadow for a week or two in case anyone drops from the class. He just said that he got in. Classes start in less than two weeks so I recommend you start your new app just in case so that won't be late as well. Good luck to you

The last person I know who got an offer was some guy who was allowed to shadow for a week or two in case anyone drops from the class. He just said that he got in. Classes start in less than two weeks so I recommend you start your new app just in case so that won't be late as well. Good luck to you

thanks for the response, and congrats!

have they started calling about the class being full and sending back the waitlist deposits? I don't really know because I'm out of the country, but I'm sure class is about to start