Up to 40% of ectopic diagnoses are wrong!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know where you are going with this. If you don't want abortions done in this country, that is fine with me. The only thing is all you people that are anti-abortion need to pay to raise these unwanted children. It is not my problem.

So I suggest if you guys really don't want abortion in this country, on your taxes you write you are against abortion and you are taxed extra to pay for these unwanted children.

Like I said, I don't want to pay for anyone's unwanted children.

Members don't see this ad :)
I read this and it appears that they advocate that if you are diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy, that you do nothing and try to carry it to term because there have been cases of people who did this and had a viable baby without complications.
Because I have seen a couple of ruptured ectopics in young healthy patients where they nearly died, I can't believe they are advocating this. I do not believe that the majority of pro-life camp believe this nonsense. If the pregnancy is ectopic, it puts the mother's life at risk...period.
Their data about misdiagnosis of ectopic pregnancies is absolutely not correct unless it was done by a local group of monkeys dressed as physicians and who have limited ultrasound experience. That is about as accurate as flipping a coin. Definitely a lie.

I know where you are going with this.

Just going for a laugh.

I really enjoyed that part about ectopics being caused by "leading a sexually promiscuous life". Now what does that sound like?