Army Upcoming MAJ board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question. I received notification that I will be considered at the upcoming MAJ board. I don't have any red flags anywhere, no referred OERs, no letters of reprimand, etc. I am board-certified and all that. However, because I had to retake a class my MS2 year I never went to OBLC and, as of today, have not attended BOLC. Is this basically a no-go for MAJ? I will likely be required to attend between finishing fellowship and my PCS in June.

I do, however, remember a fellow who just graduated who was picked up prior to attending BOLC. What are peoples thoughts/experience?

Members don't see this ad.

There were quite a few majors at my BOLC class. As a field grade officer, enjoy your single room in the hotel when you do attend.

You'll make O4 for sure. Just make sure your record is complete and there aren't any errors in it.

(When I was up for O4 I checked my record ... and found a letter of reprimand with someone else's name in it ... and no record of my undergraduate or medical degrees ... and other clerical issues.)

Members don't see this ad :)
How far out do they notify you? I should go this year as well but have heard nothing.