Upenn Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FOBDENTIST

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in maryland and I am giving the part 1 exam this july. I would like to know more information about UPENN like the normal average required part 1 score, and the difficulty in gaining admission. I hope to do well in the exam and later I am planning to apply to UPENN, NYU on the East coast. Other than knowing that the former is a two year and the latter is a three year course, I have no other info. If any one can please guide me and provide me about whatever info they can about UPENN that would be very helpful to not only to me but to also all other potential applicants.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

FOBDENTIST said:
Hi,

I live in maryland and I am giving the part 1 exam this july. I would like to know more information about UPENN like the normal average required part 1 score, and the difficulty in gaining admission. I hope to do well in the exam and later I am planning to apply to UPENN, NYU on the East coast. Other than knowing that the former is a two year and the latter is a three year course, I have no other info. If any one can please guide me and provide me about whatever info they can about UPENN that would be very helpful to not only to me but to also all other potential applicants.

Thanks
Check their website and scores ,the higher the better.So set your own target.
Good luck though.

u can also check out some previous posts on this forum....do some search....and u can find out all the info u need .....and why some applicants chose one college over the other....
upenn is one of the toughest schools to get in...apart from high part-1 scores they also give importance to work exp esp in the US,any masters degree in the us etc....