urgent about SOP...please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brinshig

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
well,this is my firstpost but I havebeen a silent viewer for a while....and find this website very active..
I am thinking of MPH and the deadline is coming so near.I got around 1300 for GRE.As a newly grad, I barely have any work experiece except some courses in school less than a month...
I want to ask how you guys write SOP...I mean do you think it is a good idea to try some services like essaeedge.com or admission.com which will reedit or edit your essay?is it kinda illegal?I really dont know...
and since the deadline is pushing me noe I barely can do anything effectively

Thanks a lot for your input...

Members don't see this ad.

Your GRE score sounds solid, but a big part of the MPH is having experience to back up your interest in the field. As for the SOP, personal statements are generally designed for you to explain your goals and interest in the field. I've heard of these essay editing websites, but they have never been recommended to me by my peers or counselors. Besides, if you will have to pay tuition for your school, why would you spend extra money when you don't have to? If you need help with proofreading or bouncing ideas, I would suggest asking close friends or your school's career counselors if they are still available to you.